Article by Ashwita Goel, Reiki Master
While we usually take a shower or a bath to cleanse the body physically, it is a great time to also cleanse our energies.
Apart from just charging the water, it helps to also regularly Reiki charge the soap or body wash you are using (or bath salts/ oil in case you are running a bath).
- Place your hands near the shower head and mentally draw all the symbols on it, requesting Reiki to charge all the water that flows through it for the next few minutes.
- Allow Reiki to flow through your palms as you lather/ rinse
- Once you are done showering, stand so that the water falls on the top of your head.
- Imagine that the water is flowing into your body through the top of your head and cleansing away any energy blocks. If there is a block, most people find it hard to imagine the water flowing freely through that area.
- Become aware of your aura, and imagine that the water is also cleansing your energies all around your body.
- Draw the power symbol on all four or all six sides to seal the freshness. Smile!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Having learned Meditation as a child, Ashwita incorporated Reiki into her life during her early teens. After a decade of witnessing the magic Reiki, she felt compelled to take up Reiki professionally, and ended her corporate career in 2007, taking up Reiki full-time. She eventually incorporated EFT, hypnotherapy and past life therapy into her work. Apart from her healing work, she teaches Reiki and meditation, and her book ‘Healing Through Reiki’ is available on Amazon. You can connect with her through Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Reiki.Bangalore,
her website http://www.reiki-bangalore.com/ or visit her blog http://www.ashwita.com/zen/.