Article by Haripriya Suraj, Reiki Master
The energy of the New Moon supports manifestation. Therefore, every New Moon brings us the valuable opportunity to focus on our intentions with renewed commitment. It brings us the opportunity to consciously manifest our intentions in partnership with our Higher Self.
This easy ritual is best done outdoors on the night of the New Moon. However, if that is not feasible, it can be done indoors as well.
- A small white candle
- Pen and paper
- Moonstone crystal/crystal angel (optional)
- On the evening of the new moon, light your white candle and step outdoors (balcony, roof terrace, garden etc).
- Place the candle safely and draw the Reiki symbols on it. Request the candle to radiate Reiki and to form a cocoon of powerful energy in the space surrounding you.
- Draw all the Reiki symbols that you’ve been attuned to in front of you. Request that only the highest and purest of energies are present in your space.
- Sit comfortably, close your eyes and take a moment to connect with your Higher Self.
- In this Reiki charged space, pick up your pen and paper and write a letter to the Universe. In this letter, state your intention as clearly as possible. Write in your own words and from your heart. Do not beg, plead or focus on obstacles, for this sends out a vibration of lack. State your desire with clarity and confidence and write out your request with an attitude of trust. Trust that you are supported and believe that you are worthy enough to have your intentions manifest. You may state just one intention or multiple intentions.
- Draw the Reiki symbols on the sheet and remember to write ‘Thank you’
- Place the open letter on a suitable surface (such as a clean cloth or a wooden tray). Then place your moonstone crystal over the letter (ensure it has been cleansed beforehand). Let your letter stay out all night.
- Call upon the angels to carry your request to the Universe/Source/God. Thank them for their assistance.
- The next morning, thank the Universe for receiving your request. Trust that your message has been received and help is on its way.
- The letter has served its purpose and you can now choose to discard it (by burning or burying it). Alternately, you may preserve the letter until the next New Moon and discard it after a review of the previous month.
- Thank the Universe, Reiki, Moonstone, Masters, Guides, Angels, your Higher Self and everything and everyone else that supported this process. Surrender to the flow, trust any action that you are guided to take and know that you will receive what you have asked for OR something even better!
- Keep your moonstone crystal close to you for the next one month so you are tuned into the vibration of the intention that you planted. And remember to enjoy the process!
Manifest with joy!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Haripriya Suraj is a Reiki Master, Angel Healer and Starseed Lightworker. Reiki is her constant companion from which she derives peace and contentment. She is deeply connected with the Stars and Angels and they form an integral part of her Reiki practice. Her core mission is to help bridge the worlds of Spirit and Science and to help Lightworkers connect with their unique soul missions. Haripriya offers Personalised Starseed Transmissions, apart from workshops in Reiki and Angel Healing. She resides in Bangalore, India. Reach Haripriya at lightworkersonearth.com, whenspiritmeetsscience.com on email at email@example.com and on Facebook at Angel Light.