Article by Ashima Gautam
All of us lightworkers are spreading light everywhere we go! Besides that, we do have a personal life too apart from healing others wherein we are living a normal life (as we all souls like you and me are leading a normal life. Nobody is special in His eyes and remain busy all day with job, doing groceries, completing household chores, giving time to the partner and all the soulmates (Family and non-family). Also some people are studying too. (Like me)). So sometimes we healers find ourselves too tired that we need healing too. And being a healer, it is obvious that we should heal ourselves. But due to tight schedule and having so much to do, we sometimes fail to find time to heal ourselves.
Moreover, we, the sensitive empaths take up negative energies around us and start feeling down. Another fact that I heard from some is that a healer’s aura should be so strong that no negativity can enter the aura and disturb us. However, I believe that we are all humans and it’s a well know saying, “To err is human”. If we are healers that don’t mean that we are not allowed to make mistakes. We are on same journey like everyone else and we are not perfect at all. We are also learning from our mistakes like everybody else. And get affected by ups and downs in life.
Although nobody should be like this because Buddha teaches us to remain balanced in all the situations. But, we can’t become Buddha instantly. To reach that level, it needs some time and lessons. And we learn either by others’ experiences or by own mistakes. At first, everyone tries not to make a mistake but sometimes we do knowingly or unknowingly. So we should learn from that and move ahead in the journey. Therefore, in such situations we need healing the most to heal our minds and souls. It’s very important for a healer to stay as a clean vessel as only a clean vessel has the ability to serve clean water to others. However, it is harder than saying or writing that because we live in a world of mixed energies. If there are some negative energies, on the same time there is some positivity too to keep the energies balanced. Such as yin and yang.
Therefore, when you need healing but don’t have time to heal yourself, simply request Archangel Raphael to come and heal you at all levels. Archangel Raphael is the angel of healing and always assists you to ease your pain by his Green divine light.
This is what I do sometimes when I come home around 10pm after completing all the daily tasks.
- Sit in meditative posture (or any posture you feel comfortable with).
- Take a few deep breaths to calm yourself down.
- Surround yourself with divine golden light and with a gentle smile on your lips, request Archangel Raphael to come.
- After few minutes, you will sense that he has come. You may sense him by feeling his aura. Or in other words, you may see green color in your third eye or feel some tingling, sensations or by inner-knowing. (Even if you don’t feel anything, he is still there to assist you)
- After you know that he is in front of you, request him to heal your mind, body and spirit and calm you down at all levels. You can also specify something particular to be healed. For instance, healing headache, back pain, cough, cold, fever or anything else.
- And most importantly, have patience and trust on him. Don’t give him instructions on how to do as he knows himself how to complete the requested task.
- Lastly, thank him from your heart and soul to come and listening to your request. Don’t wait to get healed and thank him for his divine healing. Express your gratitude in advance and also after you get healed. There is no harm in paying gratitude again and again as the more you give the more space you create to get.
You can also use this method to help healing someone else such as someone in hospital, or when someone is having pain but you don’t have time to heal them, you can simply request Archangel Raphael by using above method or anyway you like as prayer knows no language or steps. It’s only the feeling that speaks out!! You can pray in your own words anywhere anytime. Furthermore, this practice strengthens your connection with Archangel Raphael. Treat him as a good friend of yours. And we all know very well that there’s no right or wrong way in friendship. Nonetheless, don’t forget to thank him and pay your gratitude before and after.
In the end, I would say although there is no alternative to self-healing, yet we can humbly request Archangel Raphael to come and heal us in emergency or when we are feeling too tired to heal ourselves. I pay my gratitude to Archangel Raphael who advised me to write on this topic to tell others too because he wants to heal not only me but all of you!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Ashima Gautam is a Usui Reiki Master/Teacher. She is also practicing Karmic Reiki, Kundalini Reiki, Angel Reiki, Money & Abundance Reiki, Aura Brushing, Dowsing, Cord Cutting, Chakra Healing and Crystal Healing. Ashima has been practicing Reiki since 2007. Reiki is her passion. She is also a clairvoyant Tarot cards reader, an Angel whisperer and she reads Angel cards too. She has done M.sc in Mathematics and B.ed from India. Right now Ashima is living in Vancouver, British Columbia with her family and writing articles for newspapers. She loves reading, writing, art & crafts, singing, cooking and studying. Reach Ashima at email@example.com, at Divine Light Reiki & Crystals on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/divinelightreiki43, on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Ashima_Gautam and on her blog here: https://soulmindandheart.wordpress.com/.