Article by Darshan.S
A little technique that I have been incorporating of late was combining Reiki with my workouts.
I have been using Reiki pre-and post workout and have been able to observe a significant difference in my workouts and muscle recovery. You can incorporate the same in your routines with a little improvisation depending on your fitness goal.
- Before you start off have a clear and definite goal about what you want to accomplish from the day’s workout.
Example:- run the treadmill for 20 minutes, workout abs, etc
- Once you have set the objective, close your eyes and relax yourself and get into a state of Alpha. Make sure that you shield and ground yourself before beginning the healing.
- At Alpha visualize the objective that you wish to accomplish and incorporate all your five senses while doing the visualization.
- Draw a big symbol #3 HSZSN and connect to the feeling of accomplishing the objective. (always visualize the end result).
- Energize and activate your Solar Plexus chakra and shower yourself with yellow light. This will help increase your focus, concentration, willpower and determination.
- During your workout give yourself affirmations or incantations to help improve your productivity and work out your mind as well as your body. You can also select a specific breathing pattern during your workout and match your affirmation to the rhythm of your breathing.
Example:- you can use the affirmation “Every Day in Every Way I Am Feeling Stronger and Stronger“, while using a breathing pattern of 4 counts in and 4 counts out
Reiki the water, food, protein that you consume after your workout to re-energize yourself and aid the body in quicker recovery.
You can also give Reiki to individual muscles that are feeling sore after the workout so that the muscles recover quickly. It is extremely helpful after weight training. Draw Cho Ku Rei over individual muscles and heal them.
You can also energize all your equipments, shoes and clothing with Cho Ku Rei for an additional boost of energy.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Darshan is a Reiki healer & teacher, Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist and a Professional Dowser. He owns a Metaphysical Store called “Crystal Alchemy” through which he helps spread awareness about Crystals and other Healing Modalities. You can reach Darshan at www.facebook.com/Crystal.Alchemy.Store, www.facebook.com/TheHealingOcean.