Article by Rinku Patel
This article is especially for angel/tarot cards lover, who just started exploring the world of cards. There are some decks that are close to your heart and you have special bonding with those decks. But has it happened that suddenly you start feeling detachment and lack of bonding with those decks? Has your cards started showing inaccurate reading? Suddenly you feel no connection? If any of these is yes, then your cards needs cleansing. As we know, everything around us is energy and energy gets stagnated over the period of time.
When should you cleanse your deck?
- You feel disconnected
- You don’t get accurate result like before
- Anybody touches your deck
- You spill something on deck
- Touched with dirty hands
- Bought second hand deck
- Your cards fell on floor
- You haven’t used your cards over a period of time
- Done reading for a negative client
- And more…
How to cleanse your deck?
Different people use different method. Here are six methods to guide you to cleanse your deck.
- Reiki – Draw the power symbol CKR on both the palms. Spread out the cards and draw CKR on cards. Rub your palms for 10 seconds and then pile your cards making sure you touch each and every card. Hold the pile between your palms and give Reiki with the intention to remove stagnant and negative energy. Draw SHK to reconnect with your cards.
- White Light Shuffling – Shuffle your cards with the intention to remove stagnant and negative energy from it. While shuffling beam white light into your cards to transmit Divine Energy.
- Sage/Incense – Burn sage/incense stick. Hold your deck above it to let the smoke pass through it. Rotate your deck to cleanse all sides.
- Pendulum – Simply hold your pendulum above the deck asking the pendulum to cleanse it and bring in Divine light.
- Crystals – Cleanse and program your crystal to remove negative energy from your deck. Place the crystals over the deck or around the deck.
- Moonlight/Sunlight – Spread the cards and leave it outside in the sunlight or moon light. You can use crystals as paper weight if needed.
Your deck is now ready for the readings ☺
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Rinku Patel is a Reiki Master Teacher, Doreen Virtue certified-Angel intuitive, Fairyologist, Realm Reader, Crystal healer, Angel card reader, and Indigo card reader. Other than that she is a Certified Tarot card reader and spiritual writer. Rinku can be reached via her email address email@example.com and on Facebook at Reiki The Miracle Healing