Article by Justine Melton
As a Reiki Practitioner I help send Reiki to many different things. I love to get creative and see what new ways I am able to use this amazing healing art.
One of my favorite new things to do is to use Reiki with my plants. Plants are a part of the Earth and love to soak up any bit of Reiki sent their way. Plants add so much beauty, oxygen, and positive energy to the planet. It is no wonder that they love the healing energy that Reiki brings as well.
Basic way to send Reiki to plants:
1. Make the power symbol on the palms of your hands. Next, make one large power symbol over the plant that you wish to send Reiki to. If it is a whole garden area and not just one plant then just make one large symbol over the general area. Don’t worry about having everything exact. Reiki knows what is needed! 🙂
2. Beam Reiki to the plants for 5 minutes. If you feel like you need to send it longer than do so. It is important to go with whatever you feel you are being guided to do.
3. Make one large power symbol over the same space to end/seal the connection.
4. Give thanks.
If you feel guided to be more creative than this than please go with what you are feeling. This is just a basic way to get you started with sending Reiki to plants. The possibilities are endless with what you can do with this. If you’d like to send Reiki to a garden, forest, or outdoor location in another area of the world you can! Simply make a distance healing symbol before doing the above routine.
Another great way that I like to send Reiki to a large garden space that I am in is by doing a Visualization/Meditation with Reiki in the actual space. This can be so much fun. If you aren’t able to go to the actual space again simply make a distance healing symbol before you start your routine.
Healing Garden Visualization with Reiki:
- Sit in the middle of the gardening space you wish to send Reiki to. Make one large power symbol in front of you and one on the palms of your hands.
- Close your eyes and allow yourself to relax. Concentrate on calming your breathing to a slow rhythm for about 2 minutes. During this time place your hands (palms facing up to the sky) on your legs. I like to sit with my legs crossed like a pretzel for this.
- Imagine a huge iridescent light coming out of the palms of your hands that immediately soars up into the sky and gently creates a large bubble surrounding the entire gardening space you are wanting to send healing energy to. Nothing negative is able to pass through this bubble of healing.
- Visualize that Reiki Healing Energy flows out of the palms of your hands now and fills up the entire bubble. Sit in this space of healing for 20 minutes. During this time imagine the plants becoming healthy and everything in the space receiving a special healing pick me up.
- At the end of the 20 minutes make one large power symbol in front of you. Give Thanks. The possibilities are endless with sending Reiki to the Earth. Experiment and see what new ways you can come up with and what works best for you. Reiki is a gift to all of us and is meant to be shared.
Wishing you all love and light.
Justine Melton is a Reiki Master/Teacher and an Intuitive Counselor. Reiki came into her life and changed it in amazing ways. It is her passion now to bring Reiki to others and help them to heal in a holistic way. Justine is lucky enough to be an Empath, Clairaudient, Clairsentient, and Clairvoyant. She is able to use these gifts with Reiki if asked to give extra messages during a session for the client’s highest good. You can follow Justine on Facebook https://m.facebook.com/SoulRenew