Article by Reiki Master Sunetra Dasgupta
Hello Beautiful Souls,
Wish all of you a lovely day ahead! Today I am going to bring a fantastic new concept to all of you, which I learned in my Reiki WhatsApp group. I have a fantastic group, where we have Reiki Practitioners from all over the world. We discuss a lot of healing modalities and healing techniques, and there one day a practitioner told me about the Booster Chi Ball concept and I loved it so much, I started practicing it and has given me great results.
We give healing to clients by various methods, such as touch healing, Reiki box, healing attunement, crystal grid etc. The list is endless. What if we could give a boost to the healing? It would definitely work better!
So here it is how it works
- Send healing to your clients, whichever technique you are comfortable with.
- Make chi ball of “Reiki Boost”, intend, “This Chi Ball will boost all the healing that I have given to XYZ names/situation”
- You can boost all your healings together or you can give individual boosters for each and every intention. For me personally, the former works the best, as it is easy, quick and works with the same intensity as that of a single intention booster.
- Give a booster chi ball once or thrice a day depending on your intuition. Even if you heal with a chi ball or program Reiki, booster Chi Ball still works as good as it works for other healing techniques.
- You can also send yourself or someone a booster chi ball if they are exhausted after a days work or just feeling lethargic.
I personally have started using Booster Chi Ball even after degree Reiki attunements to enhance my students Reiki energies or healing capacity (especially level 1), during the 21 days support I have seen these boosters have really worked wonders for them, and they are confident about their Reiki Practice!
Hope you guys like this innovative idea and do try it, and I cannot stop thanking my Reiki colleague enough for giving me this idea.
Universe Blessings <3
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
A lecturer by profession, teaching undergraduate students Mathematics, Statistics, Research Methodology and Business Communication, Sunetra Dasgupta is also Reiki Teacher & Healer. She strongly believes that Reiki came to her rescue in difficult phases of life, helping her to cope and transform. Sunetra is currently affiliated to Alohahappiness - an MNC specializing in various healing services, remedial products, Vaastu, Numerology, Astrology and Past Life Regression to name a few. At Alohahappiness, she is an active Guide, Healer and Teacher regularly taking up cases for healing and courses for teaching. She has channelled Gajanan Vinayak Reiki, and heals with and teaches Traditional (Usui) Reiki, Karmic Reiki, Karuna Reiki®, Soulmate Reiki, Fusion Reiki, Wagle Reiki, Angel Reiki, Tiger Reiki, Lavender Flame Reiki, 30 more types of Reiki, Magnified Healing, DLA, Akashic Records, Access Consciousness, Aura Brushing, Cord Removal, Hypnotherapy, Past Life Regression, EFT, Psychic Surgery, Angel and Tarot Card Reading, Runes, Tasseography, Violet Flame, Herbs and Oils, Candle Magick, Signature Analysis, Vastu, Numerology, Feng Shui, Bach Flower, I Ching, Fairy Ring, LOA, Diceology, Lithomancy, Hydromancy. She is also an Angel whisperer. She has also written a book “Lessons I learned from Reiki” which can be bought from Pothi.com.
She lives in India and can be contacted via Alohahappiness official page facebook.com/alohahappiness. Her personal Pages are facebook.com/soniele.daniel.