Article by Shailja Kapur
The World Peace day is observed on 21st September worldwide. We all know that Usui Sensei principles collaboratively take us to the world of peace, where only love & light prevails. Being Reiki channels, let us take a Reiki approach to raise the peace vibrations of our planet so that peace consciousness can be raised universally. Reiki has unlimited powers which are beyond our imagination.
I would like to share some ideas to send the healing to our world:
- Prayers: Do it with an open heart. Light up a Reiki charged candle with the Reiki symbols you are guided to and offer a prayer to the Source/the God, Most High of the Universe. Pray with great intentions of healing the world and to fill the planet and all with divine love, peace, and harmony. Always pay gratitude to the Source.
- Channel Reiki to the world: Ground yourself. Practice chakra balancing and self-healing before the session. Our high vibration peaceful state plays a significant role in channeling Reiki to the world. We must open our heart with unconditional love to let the peace and harmony flow.
Take a globe or its picture, if you prefer; use the Reiki symbols you are guided to and channel Reiki healing energy globally.
Let us raise the vibrations of the Earth and unite the world with this spiritual energy of love and light and make this world peaceful and pleasant.
Let us do mass channeling of the beautiful healing energy to the world.
- Angelic Help: Invoke angels you are guided to or Archangel Muriel, the angel of peace and harmony. Ask for their help and divine guidance towards your goal of bringing unconditional love and compassion to the world.
Request the angels to guide you towards the ways of contributing to the society selflessly with love and kindness.
- Switch word: A magical switch word is Together Divine Peace. It has worked wonderfully for me numerous times.
- Send a Reiki ball: Make a Universal Life Force Energy healing ball with the intention of the peaceful world and send it to the Universe.
- Affirmation and Intention slip: Make an intention slip by writing the affirmations that resonate with you the most. Channel Reiki to the slip. For example; The world is at peace and all the sustainable development goals have been met for the Greatest Good.
- Serve the society: I trust we all are blessed with special abilities which can be utilised in our unique ways to serve humanity. I strongly believe, performing healing at the Universal level for World Peace will help in raising the vibrations of peace and harmony on the Earth. Being the Reiki channel, we can serve the society at an energetic level.
- Mantra: We can chant the following Shantih mantra for world peace:
Om Dyauh Shaantir-Antarikssam Shaantih
Prthivii Shaantir-Aapah Shaantir-Ossadhayah Shaantih |
Vanaspatayah Shaantir-Vishve-Devaah Shaantir-Brahma Shaantih
Sarvam Shaantih Shaantireva Shaantih Saa Maa Shaantir-Edhi |
Om Shaantih Shaantih Shaantih ||
This mantra has the following meaning:
Om, May there be Peace in Heaven, May there be Peace in the whole sky and in the vast ethereal space everywhere.
May the Peace emanate all over this earth, in water and in all flora (herbs, shrubs, trees, all plants).
May the Peace flow over the whole universe. May there be peace in the various energies and Sources in the world, May there be Peace in the Supreme being Brahman.
May there the Peace exist in all. May there be Peace within Peace, giving me the peace, which grows within me.
Om Peace, Peace and Peace to us and all beings!
Let us cultivate and develop love and compassion. Wish you all Reiki filled International Day of Peace. Let the Right to Peace prevail!
Just for today, be peaceful!
Thank you for accompanying me in the healing.
Thanks to all the divine souls!
Love & Light!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Shailja Kapur is a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Healer. She got passion for various Reiki practices and other healing modalities. She also practices Candle Healing, Distant Healing, Crystal Healing, Dowsing, Magnified Healing, Yoga and Guided Meditation. She always felt a strong connection with Reiki. She had started practicing Reiki since her childhood without knowing what she used to do is called Reiki. As possibilities are endless with Reiki, her enthusiasm to experiment Reiki and share her experiences with the world. She believes self- purification, self-dedication and selflessness enhances your Reiki experiences. Shailja can be reached via her e-mail address email@example.com.