Article by Dhwani Parikh
On this new moon, we are going to plant a mind garden. Sounds different? Well, think that your mind is a garden. And you are a gardener of this garden. All the thoughts appearing in your mind are the seeds. It could be banyan tree seeds or mango tree seeds or flowers. Also, whatever water, nutrients and sunlight you give to your seeds are the different elements of your surroundings. It could be your health. If you are having a great Audi, but you have a severe stomachache, you can’t enjoy your Audi. Similarly, if you have a plant weed near your seed, it can’t get enough nutrients as many of your seed’s nutrients are taken by the weed. Similarly, if you have bad people or bad thoughts around who are constantly taking you somewhere away from your goals, you can’t help.
It is like whatever you put inside your seed, will grow. So, today we are going to work from inside out with Reiki by planting a new garden for ourselves.
Sometimes, due to the outer environment, we are too disturbed and we blame it for something didn’t happen in our life. But if we are sound enough from inside, no matter how turbid the outside, we can see clearly through it to our destination. So, it is more important to work from inside rather than changing others. So, let’s start this new moon energy for the better inside transformation and for a new thought to make positive thoughts with gratitude.
Get these things ready for the meditation.
- Make chits of the negative thoughts or fear which are harassing you or stopping you from the progress.
- Write each of them on one chit and don’t fold it.
- Write the positive thoughts at least 5 which you want to install in your subconscious mind.
- Prepare a silent place for the meditation and start deep breathing.
- Start the Reiki flow and activate the symbols for the healing.
- Give healing to each negative thing, visualize the thing you want to be happening.
- Give Reiki to all positive thoughts and send Reiki to each of them one by one.
- Complete meditation by being grateful.
- After this, burn all the chits or bury them in the land or a garden and release the energy to the universe to make this happen.
Thank you for reading! Lots of love and light!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Founder & CEO of Race is Not Over, Astrologer, motivational speaker, counselor, pharmacist & Reiki Master Dhwani Parikh is the founder of "Race is Not Over" and a pharmacist by profession, attuned to master level Reiki. She has started her journey with Reiki nearly 14 years ago. She has given at least 4-6 Reiki healing sessions per week globally from these many years. She is an astrologer and gives remedies based on planetary positions combined with Reiki healing. She has an in-depth understanding of chakras, natural healing, energy healing, effect of planetary position on Reiki energy and healing. She has travelled across 18 countries. She is voracious reader and university topper in her studies. She has reduced 14+kgs of weight using Reiki and natural remedies. Also, consulted for weight management and healthy living successfully. She currently lives in Toronto, Canada.
You can reach Dhwani on email@example.com and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/raceisnotover/