Article by Rinku Patel
We all know the concept of Lucky Charms/Lucky Mascots. It is believed to bring good luck. It can be carried around, worn or can be placed anywhere in your home or work place. These lucky charms doesn’t have to be any Feng-sui or religious based thing. When you see something that attracts you, appeals to you or makes you all excited than you will know this is IT.
I have my own way of making my lucky charm. I call it ‘Blessed Stone’. All you need is a stone, your creativity and reiki. You can decorate the stone the way you want. Paint it, design it or stick stickers. You can use this ‘Blessed Stone’ for various purpose.
- As Reiki Bank
- As your personalized stone
- As a gift to your students and clients
- Gift to loved ones
Here is what you need to do.
- Find a stone that fits in palm. Feel it, see if it feels right. Your intuition will guide you. If the stone is white, you can be more creative.
- Wash the stone. Keep it plain or paint it with the color of your choice. Decorate it with designs or dots, whatever you want.
- You can personalize the stone by writing name or message on it. I have made a stone with my name written on it. Have made for kids with their name personalized on the stone.
- Once the stone is ready, draw reiki symbols over it and bless the stone with Reiki energy. Put in your intention along with Reiki energy. Your ‘Blessed Stone’ is ready.
- Carry this ‘Blessed Stone’ with you or place it at your sacred place.
My ‘Blessed Stone’ is my Reiki Bank. Whenever I feel drained, stuck or in a fix I take out my ‘Blessed Stone’ and hold it in my palms to get revived. I withdraw Reiki from my ‘Blessed Stone’ especially when I am unwell. You can deposit Reiki energy to this ‘Blessed Stone’ the same way you deposit reiki to Reiki Bank.
You can personalize this ‘Blessed Stone’ by writing your family or friend’s name and infuse it with reiki with the intention that’s meant for them. Ask them to carry the stone with them as their lucky charm.
You can personalize this ‘Blessed Stone’ for your students and give them as a gift. Personalize it for your client and infuse with reiki with the intention to heal them. Ask them to use this ‘Blessed Stone’ as a Reiki Bank or as a lucky charm.
Instead of stones, you can use shells too for this same purpose. Be creative and use lots of reiki.
That’s it ☺
Rinku Patel is a Reiki Master Teacher, Doreen Virtue certified-Angel intuitive, Fairyologist, Realm Reader, Crystal healer, Angel card reader, and Indigo card reader. Other than that she is a Certified Tarot card reader and spiritual writer. Rinku can be reached via her email address firstname.lastname@example.org and on Facebook at Reiki The Miracle Healing