Kathleen Johnson is a Usui/Holy Fire III Reiki Master, a Kundalini Reiki Master, and a Certified Crystal Healer. As a Spiritual Teacher & Mentor, she assists others in discovering their unique path to wellness, wholeness, and authenticity. Kathleen is also a Certified Past-Life Soul Regression Therapist, and infuses Reiki into her work with clients’ past lives.
She is the Founder of UniverSoul Heart, LLC, a holistic healing and wellness practice based in Pennsylvania, USA. Kathleen enjoys teaching all levels of Reiki classes, from Level I through Master/Teacher, and is honored to assist others on the Reiki path. She also offers “Crystal Basics” and “Finding Your Life Mission” workshops for those wishing to deepen and enrich their self-knowledge at the soul level.
Kathleen was a co-host and presenter at the Reiki Rays Spring 2018 Summit, and also presented at the Winter 2018 and Spring 2019 Summits. She is passionate about raising awareness of the benefits of Reiki and holistic wellness and enjoys speaking to public and private groups.
As part of her commitment to raising awareness, Kathleen has been a featured guest in many radio interviews and is the host of "UniverSoul Heart Radio with Kathleen Johnson- Sensible Spirituality for Everyday Living", broadcast on Transformation Talk Radio.
Kathleen was selected as Top Reiki Master of the Year for 2019 by the International Association of Top Professionals (IAOTP) for her outstanding leadership, commitment, and dedication.
Writing is a passion for Kathleen, and her many articles about Reiki and Spirituality are published on Reiki Rays and in Reiki News Magazine. She is currently gathering information for a book and knows that Reiki will be with her every step of the way.
Kathleen’s website is www.universoulheart.net, and her email is email@example.com
You can find her on Facebook at UniverSoulHeartReiki, on Instagram @universoulheartreiki and on Pinterest at www.pinterest.com/universoulheart/
Articles written by Kathleen
- Frustration as a Messenger and Ally
- Gratitude as a Living Thing
- Release Toxic Positivity – Reclaim Balance
- Toxic Positivity: A Call for Balance
- Distant Reiki Guidance and Insights During the Pandemic
- Is Your Reiki Better than My Reiki?
- Managing Existential Depression with Reiki
- Reiki and Existential Depression
- The Role of Byosen Scanning in the Reiki Session
- Rest, Repair, and Restore Your Soul with Reiki
- Releasing Energy through the Soles of the Feet
- Anger as an Instrument of Change
- Crystal Grid for Global Reiki Unity and World Healing
- Reiki’s Role in Shifting the Energy Surrounding the Pandemic
- Apophyllite – The Reiki Stone
- The Transformative Flames of Holy Fire® Reiki
- Reiki Classes for Children – Part 2
- Reiki Classes for Children – Part 1
- Messages from Mother Earth
- Reiki and Crystals for Balance During the Holiday Season
- A Guide to Creating a Reiki Presentation
- The Reiki Crystal Healing Session
- Combined Reiki Sessions (Couples Reiki and Reiki for Two)
- Everyday Reiki – for Reiki Every Day!
- Is a Home-Based Reiki Business Right for You? (Part 2 of 2)
- Is a Home-Based Reiki Business Right for You? (Part 1 of 2)
- From Reiki Client to Reiki Student
- The Professional Reiki Session – Post-Session Processing (Part 4/4)
- The Professional Reiki Session – The Reiki Treatment (Part 3/4)
- The Professional Reiki Session – The Pre-Session Intake and/or Discussion (Part 2/4)
- The Professional Reiki Session – A New Perspective (Part 1/4)
- Chair Reiki – An Alternate Practice Method
- Reiki Grounding and Cleansing Affirmation
- Preparing for the Professional Reiki Session
- Mother Earth in the Reiki Session
- Roots and Wings – The Role of the Reiki Teacher – Part 3 of 3
- Roots and Wings – The Role of the Reiki Teacher – Part 2 of 3
- Roots and Wings – The Role of the Reiki Teacher – Part 1 of 3
- Group Distant Reiki Healing Session
- The Reiki Path – Accept and Trust
- Holy Fire Reiki – Preparing for the New Consciousness
- Reiki Helps with Difficult People and Situations