Elise Brenner, Ph.D, Reiki Master Teacher, is a strong advocate for Reiki outreach, education, and empowerment. The owner of Brenner Reiki Healing in Newton, Massachusetts, Elise teaches Reiki classes, provides in-depth mentoring for Reiki professionals, operates a monthly low-cost Reiki Clinic, and is Chair of the annual Celebration of Reiki Conference in Massachusetts. Elise considers herself a Reiki community builder, providing Reiki at veterans retreats, community wellness fairs, in hospitals and hospice. As an anthropologist, Elise Brenner has researched cross-cultural healing practices, thereby enriching the scope and depth of her Reiki practice. Reach Elise at www.brennerreikihealing.org, firstname.lastname@example.org, and at Brenner Reiki Healing on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brenner-Reiki-Healing/234700054121?fref=ts).
Articles written by Elise
- New to Reiki? 4 Aspects to Keep Your Focus On
- Self-Efficacy and Reiki Practice
- Reiki and Being…F-R-A-N-T-I-C
- Reiki and Ritual
- From Reiki Head to Reiki Heart
- How Can We Become “Better” Reiki Practitioners?
- Reiki Practitioner as Hero
- Our Reiki Practice: Active or Passive?