Deb is a Reiki Master Teacher and the owner of Peaceful World Reiki located near Sedona, Arizona. She's been studying Reiki since 2001, practicing since 2003 and began teaching Reiki in 2006. She is an Usui and Karuna Holy Fire II Reiki Master/Teacher, receiving her Reiki Certifications from the International Center for Reiki Training. Deb received her Master of Spiritual Psychology from the School of Integrated Psychology in Glendale, Wisconsin. She is certified as a Level I breathwork practitioner, is a Reiki Crystal healer, Reiki drum practitioner and performs Reiki and sound healing with tuning forks. Deb is one of our featured guests on our Reiki Rays - Reiki Age of Light video which can be found on YouTube. Deb is also the author of a book about the nuts and bolts of starting a Reiki practice, including the emotional highs and lows that go along with that. Her book is called “The Reluctant Reiki Master’s Step-by-Step Guide to Creating and Sustaining a Thriving Reiki Practice” and can be found on Amazon.
Having experienced profound life changes as a result of Reiki, Deb continues to study and practice the various modalities of energy medicine. She devotes her life to walking the Reiki path and helping others discover the benefits of Reiki. Deb can be reached via her website at www.debkarpek.com or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/debkarpekreiki.
Articles written by Deb
- Trusting Myself and Reiki
- Using the Symbols In Our Daily Lives
- Healing The Root Cause – Reiki Stories
- Distant Reiki Experiences – Get Inspired!
- Thoughts on Doing it Afraid
- Things Reiki Has Taught Me
- Healing Opportunities in Teaching
- It’s All Inside
- Listening to What Reiki Has to Teach Us
- Illuminations to Bringing Your Reiki Practice to the Light
- 10 Keys to Start Your Reiki Practice
- Is Reiki for You?
- Teaching and Healing Opportunities
- Reiki is the Gift That Keeps on Giving!
- Reiki and Personal Growth