Reiki is divine energy, a blessing of the universe. This pure and unconditional form of love works mysteriously. The flow of Reiki, through your hands, is the love of the divine that flows out of your hands. It reaches the person or situation you intend to. This gentle soothing warmth is felt by every Reiki channel while doing self-healing or channelizing the energy to others.
Regular self-healing keeps the mind, body, and spirit in balance and we experience peace and calmness in everyday life. However, expecting every day to be perfect is not possible. Since we live in a world of chaos, disturbances, and negativity, it affects us sometimes in an unpleasant manner. We turn to Reiki to bring us back in a state of positivity and balance. However, there are times when even a few minutes of self-healing seem to be difficult. These occasions require us to sail through rough waters. A good night’s sleep can freshen up the mind and rejuvenate us.
There are many articles written on the topic and various ways known where Reiki has proved beneficial for a good sleep. Here, I am sharing something that I have found to be very efficient with minimal effort on our part. When there is turbulence going on in the mind, it is difficult to concentrate on anything including doing Reiki. All we want is to shut our minds and cut all the connections from the material world.
Try out this simple method and feel the divine love again.
- Lie on the bed, close your eyes, and take a few deep breaths. This is the first step to calm the mind.
- As the consciousness shifts to your breathing, slowly open your eyes and look around the room.
- Look at the corners of the roof and see a CKR emerging in golden light on each corner. Now look at the walls and see more CKR symbols emerging on walls.
- In the middle of the room see a big SHK slowly emerging and floating in mid-air. If you are attuned to the master symbol, visualize it along with SHK.
- Now close your eyes again, be assured you are surrounded by the beautiful divine energy of Reiki. Feel the symbols slowly rotating and emitting golden light. Ask your angels to protect you from all sorts of harsh energies while you sleep.
- Slowly, the warmth of symbols and golden light will engulf you and you will go to a deep sleep state. The pure unconditional love will flow through you with each breath and fill your body, mind, and aura with peace, positivity, and joy.
- When you wake up in the morning, you will feel refreshed, rejuvenated, joyful and most of all loved. Close your eyes and say the gratitude prayer.
The universe has our back, what is required from our part is just a call. Ask it to assist and it does that in miraculous ways. These small and simple experiments with our loving Reiki make our bond stronger and more beautiful with the divine.
Reiki blessings for all. Namaste.
Article by Astha Shrivastava
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Astha is attuned to Reiki since 19 years and has started healing those in need since her first Reiki level in 2000. She achieved the grandmasters level 6 years ago and since then has been teaching Reiki to people. Being a Ph.D. in Biotechnology, she has a basic instinct of combining science with Reiki and utilizing the combination for the highest good of people. She firmly believes that the basic knowledge of how various tissue and organs of body function adds to the effect of energy healing. She has also expanded her Reiki boundaries to encompass Angel Reiki and Crystal Reiki. Astha also provides consultations to Reiki channels and seekers to help them grow in their practice. Currently, she features as a partner expert on lifepositive.com/therapist/asthashrivastava and can be contacted at email@example.com.