In our activity, as therapists, we are sometimes confronted with some complicated situations our clients are going thru. Recently, I’ve been confronted with two of these heavy situations, one involving the loss of a child as a result of a clinical abortion, around six months, and the other with the suicide of a son in his late thirties and, I would like to share with you the treatments I followed with each one of them.
The Clinical Abortion
At the age of thirty-nine Alicia (fictitious name), had to take the hard decision to have a clinical abortion, due to malformation of the fetus, at six months of pregnancy. In addition, the infant’s father abandoned her and she was left alone to deal with both situations.
When she “came to my hands”, six months after the abortion, her energy system was completely upside down, several chakras were in a very poor shape and she was, also, physically down. She agreed with my suggestion of having four consecutive treatments and a weekly treatment, subject to evaluation after, at least, two months.
Notwithstanding the above, as she wanted to be a mother, she is following a treatment to prepare her for an “in vitro” fertilization.
Since I use crystals in my treatments, I decided to use them with her and selected: Rose Tourmaline; Moss Agata; Tears of Apache (a vitreous form of obsidian); Fluorite; Smoked Quartz; Cornelian; Charoite; Malachite; Seraphinite; Selenite; Labradorite; Citrine; Rutilated Quartz and Quartz Scepter.
Of course the crystals were not used all at the same time and I had the following sequence with twelve hands positions (Frontal; Parietal; Ears; Back of the Head; Third Eye Position; Throat, Heart, Solar Plexus; Sexual, Root Chakras; sometimes instead of the Knee and Feet positions as she had very fragile roots I used also, in each leg, one hand at the heap and the other on the Foot Chakra).
- Tears of Apache – during Frontal and Parietal positions;
- Fluorite (on all chakras exception made to Crown Chakra) – during Ears; Back of the Head and Third Eye positions;
- Moss Agata (on all chakras exception made to Crown Chakra) – during Throat; Heart and Solar Plexus Chakra positions (sometimes the Moss Agata was used before the Fluorite).
- Charoite and Labradorite on the Frontal Chakra plus Seraphinite and Malachite on Heart and Solar Plexus Chakras – during the Sexual Chakra and Legs positions.
- Cornelian at Sexual chakra, Rose Tourmaline at the Heart chakra and Smoked quartz at the Root chakra were used twice (fifteen minutes each time during the treatment, regardless of the hands positions).
- Citrine was used at the Solar Plexus chakra whenever I sensed it was adequate.
- Whenever Rutilated Quartz was used the treatment was adapted mainly varying the utilization time of each crystal.
- After the hand’s positions sequence, the uterus received additional fifteen minutes of Reiki using altogether, Seraphinite; Malachite and Selenite and, more recently Quartz Scepter.
After use, crystals were cleaned and energized using a pointed selenite and a crystal of quartz.
Presently she is much more balanced with a better roots system; Her energy system is gradually being equilibrated, the emotional moments are less frequent and less complicated and the levels of energy are strengthening.
Although I don’t like to use the DKM (Usui) in the first treatments, I used the DKM (Usui) since the very first moment.
The Suicide of a Son
During a visit to the Faial Island, I had to treat a woman, in her sixties, whose son had committed suicide a few months before.
In addition to the grief of having lost a son, she was feeling guilty because she had refused to give him money the day he committed suicide and also because, once, she had had the thought that it would be better for him to leave the earthly plan instead of disgracing him, daily, with drugs.
My crystals had been left in Lisbon but I had two oval-shaped selenites with me.
During the long, and rather heavy, conversation on the situation, we had, I asked her to hold a selenite in her hand and she was astonished to feel the heat generated by the stone.
As expected, her energy system was completely upside down, the roots very short and weak, and the Frontal and Heart Chakras a mess.
- During the treatment while in the head positions, one selenite was placed on her Heart Chakra and the other on her Root Chakra.
- In the torso positions, one selenite was placed on the Frontal Position and the other on the Sexual Chakra.
- In the leg’s positions, one selenite was, again, placed on the Heart Chakra and the other on the Root Chakra.
As well as I did in the Lost of Child Situation, I used the DKM (Usui) since the first treatment.
I succeeded in making three consecutive treatments with very good results. The last day, more balanced and relieved, she told me that she had met me at the very right moment.
Article by João Antão Marques
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
João Antão Marques, a retired chemical engineer, is an Usui Tibetan Reiki Master/teacher living in Lisbon, Portugal, with training in Jikiden Reiki, Karuna® Reiki and Seichim, Lotus Light Jewel, Tibetan Bowls Massage and Therapy of Past Lives. Works as a volunteer with elder people in a Daily Center of the Portuguese Red Cross and has also worked with drugs and alcohol addicted. In the meantime, has published a book for non-Reiki people “Hello I am the Reiki”. João can be reached by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.