Dreams – Where Do They Come From?
Humans are known to be sentient beings and one of our natural instincts is to have desires, hope, and dreams. We are raised in different cultures, have different ancestral roots and come from different societies which makes our dreams different from one another. Our dreams come from our need to have a purpose in life. Our passion and everything that moves us is where our dreams lie.
Anything that makes us tick and keeps us going, towards finding the true meaning of life, is where our dreams come from and our aspirations lie. We are also conditioned at a young age to have things that make us feel good about ourselves, which plays a vital role in where our dreams come from. We all get to choose our hopes and dreams and plan our life accordingly. Mark Twain said, “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” Your dreams are the reason you find out your true purpose.
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a type of energy healing that emerged in the early twentieth century and has spread throughout the world. According to the International Center for Reiki Training, the technique is founded on the concept that we all have “life force energy” that flows through our bodies. By gently moving their palms just above or on the client’s clothed body, a Reiki practitioner can assist in relieving stress to boost healing. This is done by supporting a healthy balanced flow of energy in the client’s body. Desires should be accompanied by a reasonable motivation; for example, you may just wish to be the owner of the Pyramid.
If you and your mental process are aligned, it is easier to accomplish your dream. The excellent energy and positive wisdom will support you in accomplishing your dream. It is better if your dream or wishes benefit everyone around you, including your family, society, and humanity, as well as yourself to accomplish your goal holistically. Reiki is an excellent approach to repair unresolved anguish in the lower chakras. This will clear a route that will allow you to achieve your goals. Practicing Reiki will help you relieve your frustration in your attempts to achieve your goals.
Why Do We Dream What We Do?
We want to be successful since it is an important aspect of our ambitions. Our life plans have a strong correlation to our level of success. We can make specific milestones in our plans, such as graduating from college, landing a dream job, starting our own business, or entering a new relationship. Having reached these milestones is a source of pride for us. All of these joyous emotions in us come from knowing that our life plans are on track and that we are making tangible progress toward them. For example, dreaming of being robbed can help us recognize how to be aware of our finances.
Aside from the fact that it increases our self-worth and boosts our egos, achieving goals is an extremely joyful feeling. Achieving success helps us think highly of ourself which helps us with our self-esteem. People are enthralled by the prospect of victory. It emerges as one of the most natural instincts. When two people compete in a game, they are both motivated to win. Each of us comes with a competitive stride. That instinct is rewarded every time we achieve a goal, or win a competition. It also helps in boosting our self-esteem.
Dreams Specific to the Earthly Realms
All humans exist as physical matter. We are a part of a “physical reality,” on planet Earth. We are a stream of nonphysical consciousness that is concentrated on this material universe through the transient physical form that we recognize as our human body. Any thought or energy needs time to transform physically. For instance, ice is the solid form of steam, in this comparison, ice would be termed as “physical” and steam would be what be termed as “non-physical” before it becomes matter. Physical matter is generated when non-physical energy “condenses” into solidity – in scientific terms, non-physical energy vibrates in a dense manner, causing it to condense into solid matter and therefore manifesting it in the physical world.
Similarly, your dreams are non-physical aspects of your being. To transform them into reality Reiki practitioners help you with the means of meditation and manifestation. “Aspirations” are non-physical, and when thought is given awareness, it begins to condense into physical form. Everything began as a thought or an intention before it began to condense into solid reality, and it continues to move ahead in that path – there is a chronological order that has resulted in the creation of our current physical reality as it exists today. The same can be used to achieve your dreams in the Earthly realm.
How Reiki Can Help You Make Your Dreams Come True – Manifesting your Aspirations
To manifest your dreams with Reiki, you have to meditate and keep ascending with Reiki. You may even consider using the services of a distance Reiki practitioner.
Take a moment to compose an affirmation that reflects the achievement of your dream before beginning this meditation. Listed below are a few examples: If you want to develop a successful business practice, your affirmation could be something like this: “I easily do whatever is required to establish a successful business practice.” If your ambition is to move to a lovely new property, say to yourself, “I simply do everything that is required to have and reside in the home of my dreams.”
- Sit in a chair or lie down in a comfortable posture on your bed to relax.
- Draw whatever Reiki symbols you have that you feel directed to use on your palms, or if you have ascended to the highest level of Reiki practice, simply rub your hands together to activate the energy.
- Place your hands together in the Gassho pose and recite a prayer, asking for the assistance of a higher power, or God, or a source of Reiki or your own inner intellect to assist you in manifesting the best possible outcome.
- Allow Reiki to begin to flow by placing one hand on your solar plexus and the other on the area below your rib cage.
- Continue to repeat this affirmation multiple times while the Reiki is flowing: I enable any obstacles that may be present in my lower chakras to heal in order for me to more easily create my goal.
- Once you’ve done that, repeat your dream affirmation everyday.
- Continue to allow Reiki to flow through your body. It is possible that you could just feel happy throughout this time, or that you will also feel difficulties coming up that need to be healed. You might also get some ideas about what you need to do in order to achieve your goal.
- Take action on any ideas that come to you.
- Continue to complete this exercise on a daily basis and to take steps toward realizing your goals. This may entail conducting research, developing plans, and putting them into action.
- Make a note of any uncomfortable feelings that may arise that are in opposition to your dream. If this occurs, direct Reiki energy to the feelings, allow them to be explored and consider what they signify. Allow them to recover and evaporate after that. During this exercise, you may be directed to place your hands in various spots on your body or in your aura.
- Maintaining your composure when dealing with unpleasant feelings is essential. Simply make a mental note of their presence, send them Reiki, and keep on going with your activities.
- You should keep repeating this technique until you have achieved your goal.
Manifesting works differently for everyone, feel free to get in touch with your feelings and guide yourself with what feels good.
Article by Mamet Kotte
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Mamet Kotte is a Tarot reader, dream-worker, shamanic healer, and the author of tarostrology.net. With roots in Christian mysticism, she blends elements of the divine feminine, dream interpretation, and sacred imagery into her spiritual practice and healing work. For many years, she has shared the magic of manifestation with thousands of clients by tapping into the transformational energy of color and Tarot to promote self-empowerment and problem-solving through retreats, lectures, workshops, and one-on-one services.