Are you a new pet owner? Then use Reiki to your best advantage. Today I am going to share a short story of how and why I got a pet, how it changed my life, and how can you ask the divine Reiki to intervene for your pet’s betterment and health when in need.
Getting a pet is probably the best decision of your life. He will become a member of your world so soon that you won’t even realize. His aura is so soothing to your soul that you will heal magically. I got my pet when life hit me hard. I was looking for ways to improve my mental health due to two unborn baby losses consecutively. My face was happy but my soul was slowly dying inside. Despite being a healer, you tend to go through instances that life throws at you and it’s all up to you how can you change this reality of yours or how can you improve your own health and mental well-being.
It was my birthday and my husband asked me, what I should give you, and I asked for a puppy. And today I am a pet owner. And having him is hectic but priceless at the same time. He soothes my soul like no one in this world.
Once you get a new pet, there will be a whole lot of emotional and physical demands that you will be fulfilling. And Reiki will help you achieve all of that with ease.
Here are some quick tips and symbols to use when your pet needs them:
- Use a chi ball and infuse it with Cho Ku Rei blessed by Archangel Michael to put your new baby in protection at all times.
- At night, bless your pet with a Cho Ku Rei blanket over to keep her/him warm throughout the night. Infuse it with the belief that your pet sleeps well throughout the night.
- Every time your pet snuggles with you, make sure you bless their chakras with divine Reiki.
- Ask Archangel Ariel to guide your pet whether or not you are around.
- Draw Cho Ku Rei over their food and ask the Divine Mother to strengthen them and make their immunity strong.
- Draw Sei He Ki between you and your pet often to develop a strong emotional bond.
- Whether you know it or not, your pet has the power to heal you, so make sure you keep sending health chi balls continuously to balance the unknown energy exchange your divine pet is continuously sharing with you.
- If your pet is having behavioral issues that are usually caused by separation anxiety and depression. Start infusing your pet’s food with Sei He Ki in need of purification and mental and emotional balance. When going to sleep, infuse their bed with Cho Ku Rei and Sei He Ki to help them maintain a happy attitude towards themselves and you or your family. You shall see a considerable difference within a few days.
If you have recently got a pet, then these are the most readily available tips for you to utilize at your own convenience. Personally, I feel the best time to give long Reiki sessions to your pet is once they have gone to bed since they are less likely to jump around and you can easily soothe him with divine Reiki energies for a longer duration.
Wishing you love and light!
Article by Chanchal Mishra
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Chanchal Mishra is a Certified Reiki Master and Angel Therapist. She also practices Kundalini Reiki, Crystal Reiki, Angel card reading, Money Reiki and Karuna ki. Chanchal completed her English Literature Master’s degree from Delhi University. She also completed her Post graduation in Fashion Marketing from California, USA. Chanchal loves to read and write. In her free time, she empowers others and provides guidance to those in need. Reach her at email@example.com