What is a Writer’s block:
The Cambridge dictionary defines it as “the condition of being unable to create a piece of written work because something in your mind prevents you from doing it”
I hear many writers saying that they struggle with writing because of writer blocks. I have myself struggled with that too for many years.
Most of the times I have experienced that – we do not write ourselves what we write. It is a divine force which expresses through us. All writers have experienced this beautiful divine force at some time in life. However, we also need to take some action and have some discipline together along with inspiration and divine guidance. This balances the masculine energy of structure with the feminine energy of flow.
Believe it or not – Writing is a gentle balance between allowing the creativity to flow and self-discipline to write.
However, to make things easy – I’m going to describe a quick and beautiful ritual with Archangel Gabriel and Reiki to remove the writer blocks and allow you to write smoothly.
Here are the steps
- Be in a place where you won’t be disturbed
- Gather the apparatus
- Archangel Gabriel oracle cards (see attached picture) – they talk about important things like – blocks lifted, creative expression, success, motivation – all things required to remove a writer blocks
- Pictures, statues of Archangel Michael, Archangel Gabriel, Lord Ganesh, Master Usui, Mother Goddess Saraswati
- A white candle
- Citrine, Clear Quartz and Lapis Lazuli
- A bowl of saltwater
- Now put all apparatus in front of you and light the candle
- Invoke the presence of your divine team. I usually invoke Lord Ganesh, Archangel Michael and Archangel Gabriel. Also, Goddess Saraswati who is the Goddess of arts and creativity. You can optionally put their pictures or statues there
- Invoke Reiki Energy and draw all 4 symbols in the air above the altar
- Now draw all 4 symbols over
- Sacral chakra to bring in creativity
- Throat chakra for expression
- 3rd eye and crown chakra for visualisation and connection to divine
- Your both palms
- Give the intention of your desire to write and ask the divine to flow through you. You can even say a little prayer “Dear God/Universe/Divine and Lord Ganesh, Goddess Saraswati all Deities, Archangels Michael and Gabriel – I seek your help and support in writing this project/ paper/ assignment/ article/ book. Please be there as I write. Give me divine inspiration and let me express it on paper with ease and flow. Also, give me self discipline to do little by little work daily so that I successfully complete the project/ paper/ assignment/ article/ book. This or better thank you.”
- Optionally you can write this prayer 3 times and draw Reiki symbols below it and behind it
- Do this ritual for 3 days or 7 days (whatever is your choice). You may use the same candle all the days and allow the candle to burn down on the last day. Throw and flush away the saltwater on the last day. You can dispose the paper in case you have written too
Do practice this ritual and let me know how you feel.
Sending love and light to all readers. Happy writing ❤️
Article by Ashwini Chubé
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Ashwini Chube is a Motivational Speaker, Life Transformation Trainer, Wellness coach, Spiritual Teacher, Access Consciousnesses Bars Facilitator & Reiki Grandmaster. Ashwini is also a Writer, an avid blogger and is currently working on her 2 upcoming self help and spiritual books.
She has founded the company Unicorn Insight with a vision to create a world where the world runs on consciousness, joy abundance and love instead of fear, lack and scarcity. Ashwini's mission is to empower individuals to know who they truly and authentically are and help them tap in their power. Unicorn Insight has been instrumental in transformations of lives - whether it is through individual one on one coachings, group workshops, corporate trainings or motivational talks.
Ashwini is a former Investment banker and holds an MBA in finance having worked in Corporate world of Banking and Mergers and Acquisitions with Banks like Morgan Stanley and RBS for 8 years in Mumbai and London before she pursued her calling in 2015.
Get in touch with Ashwini through her Website: www.unicorninsight.com or at email@example.com. Her Facebook page is: facebook.com/ashwinichubeofficial