We all have innate intuitive gifts but we often mistake our inner voice of wisdom with our fear-based voice that tries to keep us in our comfort zone. We often associate the popular clairs – clairvoyance, clairaudience, claircognizance and clairsentience with psychics and intuitives. However, we all experience these in our daily lives. Some of us experience one of these and some experience all of them. In this article, I want to talk about the most popular clair – Clairvoyance or Clear Seeing.
When I look back at my journey I realize that I was always clairvoyant, I just didn’t know it. I had a pre-conceived notion that clairvoyance is meant to feel a certain way – I was expecting apparitions, seeing entities with my naked eye and other similar experiences. But as I kept walking along my current path, I learnt the various ways in which clairvoyance manifests itself commonly.
Read along to know some of the ways in which you may be clairvoyant:
- You are a visual person. This means that whenever something needs to be comprehended or stored in memory – it fits better when you have a form or image attached to it in your mind.
- This gift could also manifest in different ways – you could have great spatial abilities; design and aesthetics could be your thing.
- You tend to have very vivid dreams. These could be day-dreams or dreams you see at night.
- You see flashes of light around you with your open eyes with no light source around. This is also a sign from the angels that they are around.
- You see visions in your mind during your meditations.
- You see things and shapes from the corner of your eyes when they aren’t really around in physical form.
As I always suggest, trusting your intuition is key. If any of the above clicks with you – you can develop this skill further to manifest a life you want.
Working with Archangel Raziel has really upped my clairvoyance game. Just asking him for guidance when I am unsure or sitting with him during my meditations has really helped me polish my skills.
Here’s how you can meditate with Archangel Raziel:
- Sit in a comfortable place and relax.
- Focus on your breathing and tune into your heart center.
- Continue to feel the rhythm of your heart and let your body relax.
- Invite Archangel Raziel into your space and ask him to guide you through this session.
- Setting a clear intention of what you need help with before the session is also another way of going about it.
- Ask him to activate/fine-tune your clairvoyant abilities and allow him to make you feel whatever you need at this point. It is likely that your third eye chakra will begin vibrating or feeling a sensation as he works with it.
- Stay calm and relaxed through the process and know that you are taken care of.
- When you are ready, become aware of your heart space and thank Raziel and gently open your eyes.
- You can also ask him to work with you when you are asleep.
Enjoy your gifts and feel free to ask Archangel Raziel to help you and shield you when needed. An open third eye can open you up to experience all sorts of things and energies and it may take you some time to get the hang of it. In such times, feel free to ask him for guidance and follow it through. He will be happy to help.
Article by Sneha Khanna
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Sneha Khanna is a Growth Catalyst and Angel Medium who fuses her passion for energy work and mindfulness with practical ways of living. She truly believes that we are all superheroes – it is just a matter of discovering your superpowers and talents and effectively using them.
You can drop her an email at email@example.com for Intuitive Soul Therapy (Online), several Individual and Group Workshops (Online). You can also follow her page on www.facebook.com/snehasoulbalance and Instagram @sneha_soulbalance for uplifting and positive content.