As we stay home, it becomes necessary to keep it neat and clean. We might feel that as there are no guests – what’s the need to arrange the house? But remember – the house is yours and how you keep it will reflect on your vibration. This makes it essential to keep it more beautiful and less cluttered.
As one of the things we are doing while sitting at home – I strongly recommend making a Reiki altar and praying as a part of our Reiki Practice. Daily devote at least 30 mins in Reiki practice to keep things high vibrational.
The human mind needs visual proof of power and energy. Our minds always like a validation – Hence having an altar gives a more form structure to your practice. Besides, it is a wonderfully creative way to connect to the divine and uplifts your vibrations.
So let us discuss making a simple Reiki altar for your daily prayers.
Here are my simple tips to build up a practice with the altar:
- Dr. Mikao Usui’s Photo
- Photos of any Masters /Deities
- Angel Statues/ Photos
- Oracle decks
- Sage Incense
- Notepad Pen
- Reiki symbols
- Candles /lamps
- Take a fresh bath and wear comfortable fresh clothes
- Arrange the altar with all the material (you can refer my image)
- Now light a candle
- Invoke Reiki by drawing in Master Symbol and all the symbols
- You can also burn sage or incense
- Play some background meditation music or chants
- Sit in Gassho position in peace and meditate
- Ask Reiki to guide you:
- You may be guided to give yourself a divine oracle reading or to journal
- Or you may feel like giving yourself a full-body Reiki self-healing
- Or you may feel like chanting
- Or you may feel an emotional release – just go with the flow!
- End the practice by saying the 5 Reiki principles
- Drink lots of water after the session
- Thank the Energies.
I recommend this method to be done daily but if not daily – you can do it at least on a Full Moon or New Moon.
Let me know your feedback after you practice it.
Sending love to all readers..
Article by Ashwini Chubé
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Ashwini Chube is a Motivational Speaker, Life Transformation Trainer, Wellness coach, Spiritual Teacher, Access Consciousnesses Bars Facilitator & Reiki Grandmaster. Ashwini is also a Writer, an avid blogger and is currently working on her 2 upcoming self help and spiritual books.
She has founded the company Unicorn Insight with a vision to create a world where the world runs on consciousness, joy abundance and love instead of fear, lack and scarcity. Ashwini's mission is to empower individuals to know who they truly and authentically are and help them tap in their power. Unicorn Insight has been instrumental in transformations of lives - whether it is through individual one on one coachings, group workshops, corporate trainings or motivational talks.
Ashwini is a former Investment banker and holds an MBA in finance having worked in Corporate world of Banking and Mergers and Acquisitions with Banks like Morgan Stanley and RBS for 8 years in Mumbai and London before she pursued her calling in 2015.
Get in touch with Ashwini through her Website: www.unicorninsight.com or at email@example.com. Her Facebook page is: facebook.com/ashwinichubeofficial