Article by Dhwani Parikh
Communication and communication devices have been an inseparable part of us. Every day we start our day with mobile phone, TV, laptops, newspapers and many other things. All these devices are absorbing energy from us and transmitting energy to us. It is important to watch the energy we are receiving as our body reacts to the whole lot around us. Some days if you have noticed, even if you have not worked much and spent your whole day on either laptop or phone, you feel too tired. Some times when you wake up, you may not feel energetic as the night before you spent a lot of time on the phone before sleeping or sleeping with keeping the phone besides.
The energy is everywhere even if not visible, we are constantly absorbing and emitting it from higher to lower and if you are being around lower energy than you carry, you feel drained.
Today, we are going to work on this energy technique especially targeting the communication devices to make sure we have the right energy all the time. We are going to use a simple healing technique with some affirmations to have the best outcome.
- Firstly, take all the energy devices including phone, laptops and others and delete all unnecessary data, arrange all data and keep them in proper folders.
- Delete the conversations with people who do not add any good in your life or cause of your pain.
- Block the people from your social media websites and delete the unnecessary people from your devices. I use archive function a lot for people I hardly talk in years to avoid seeing them and having thoughts and transmitting thought energy.
- Clear your profile pictures to avoid attracting any energy.
- Now, make sure all the devices are properly charged on time.
- Take all of them in one place, sit quietly, and start the Reiki prayer.
- Do all the symbols of Reiki you are attuned to, visualize the white energy ball, and heal each of the devices.
- Say some of the affirmations while healing all the devices.
- “I will be mindful of my communication with people.”
- “I will be mindful of sharing information on social media.”
- “Only positive energy is coming to my way.”
- “All people who try to communicate with me will bring happiness to me.”
- “I am not the prisoner of these devices and they are only used as a tool to communicate.”
- After saying all of these, pray to the guiding angels and keep silence for 5-10 minutes and let the thoughts flow and just observe them.
- Enjoy the new peace coming from this healing energy and drink a lot of water to settle this energy in your body.
Apart from this, following the simple things in life helps better to deal with the stress due to communication devices.
- Try to delete stuff that is not important or archive the things that you don’t need to see daily.
- Don’t use the phone in the last half hour before sleeping and don’t keep the phone beside you while sleeping. You can use simple DND mode to avoid a break in sleep as when you sleep your whole body is working to rejuvenate it and let this process happen without break.
- Instead of replying to all emails when you receive, keep a half-hour a day to reply for email.
- Use the technology for your best, not get used by technology. Even you have a phone, which is very handy, keep a diary with you to make notes to avoid the exchange of energy with the phone all the time.
- Watch how much time you are spending whole day with devices and decide to take breaks, give your eyes and hands rest in between.
- When you go out for the walk, instead of using a phone to play music, listen to the chirping of the birds and watch the things happening around. Whenever you feel drained, spend some time near trees or less populated sites and that helps to regain energy.
- Avoid watching or reading negative news all the time.
- And don’t forget to do your Reiki meditation every day.
Thank you for reading and also, if you have any other good suggestions, please write below. That will helps the readers to have all information in one place.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Founder & CEO of Race is Not Over, Astrologer, motivational speaker, counselor, pharmacist & Reiki Master Dhwani Parikh is the founder of "Race is Not Over" and a pharmacist by profession, attuned to master level Reiki. She has started her journey with Reiki nearly 14 years ago. She has given at least 4-6 Reiki healing sessions per week globally from these many years. She is an astrologer and gives remedies based on planetary positions combined with Reiki healing. She has an in-depth understanding of chakras, natural healing, energy healing, effect of planetary position on Reiki energy and healing. She has travelled across 18 countries. She is voracious reader and university topper in her studies. She has reduced 14+kgs of weight using Reiki and natural remedies. Also, consulted for weight management and healthy living successfully. She currently lives in Toronto, Canada.
You can reach Dhwani on email@example.com and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/raceisnotover/