Article by Dawn Fleming
What a wonderful gift we have with Reiki in this time of encountering a new visitor to our planet, Coronavirus. I have been working with energy for over 30 years and with each disease or ailment I always look at ways to use Reiki to address them.
The standard hand placements that we learn in Reiki I are a guide to help get us moving into using Reiki. As our use of Reiki evolves, the way we use Reiki evolves as well or one would hope it does.
We can give Reiki before the Coronavirus spreads to put ourselves and our clients in a place to be able to deal with any flu or virus. And we can also use Reiki to help those who already have gotten the virus.
When I think about Reiki to treat the Coronavirus, the first thing that comes to mind is to strengthen our immune system. Our immune system is what fights off any intruders. When it is healthy it can defeat invading pathogens. Our immune system is comprised of white blood cells produced in the thymus and bone marrow, the lymphatic system, and the spleen.
Specific guidelines for Reiki sessions to strengthen the immune system:
- I begin this type of session by sending Reiki directly to the thymus and bone marrow to produce white blood cells.
- Then I move to flushing out the lymphatic system of stuck energies.
- I send Reiki to the lymphatic system to support helping the body to fight off any invaders.
- The spleen is a blood filtering organ that removes microbes and rids the body of damaged red blood cells. It also makes disease fighting components such as antibodies and lymphocytes that support the immune system.
I spend time sending Reiki to boost the spleen for it to clear out damaged cells and to produce the antibodies needed to fight disease.
- Bone marrow is produced inside your larger bones. It is where our white and red blood cells are produced.
I direct Reiki into the pelvic bone to the bone marrow with the intention to support the body to produce the white blood cells needed to stay healthy.
- The thymus also produces white blood cells called T-cells or T-lymphocytes. It filters and monitors your blood.
I send Reiki into the thymus to help it to effectively filter the blood and to create the T-cells to fight infection.
- Coronavirus can impact the lungs creating pneumonia. I would use Reiki to clear the virus from the cells of the lungs and then to boost each lung so that the body can heal the pneumonia.
If there are other complications, I would address them individually as well.
When you get specific with how you send Reiki, the results will amaze you.
In Reiki, I learned how to do self Reiki. If you have not started doing self Reiki, now just might be a good time to start in order to support your body to stand up to any invader.
In writing this, I do not want to spread fear. As we send Reiki to ourselves or to others, focus your mind on how loving and powerful Reiki is and what a beautiful gift it is to all. This will move us out of fear and into grace and spreading peace and healing across our planet.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Reiki Master Dawn Fleming is a full-time Reiki Master/ Teacher/ Mentor/ Medical Intuitive and Life Coach. She has over 25 years working with clients in person and via distance Reiki worldwide. She is the author of Start, Grow, and Expand Your Holistic Health Business; Mastering Reiki; Reiki I and II Manuals that teachers can copy for students; Chakra Empowerment: 24 Days of Transformation; Teaching Workshops Effectively; and Heat Rising: Survive and Thrive Through Menopause. CDs include Meditations for Success and Tranquil Meditations. Dawn is the creator of two online classes Become A CE Provider and Chakra Empowerment. Her website is www.energytransformations.org