Article by Saummitta A Mazumdar
In the 6th Century Byzantine Empire, Emperor Justinian I suffered from a fatal disease called Bubonic Plague, which caused the infection of the lymphatic system, the infection spread by infected fleas from small animals, primarily known as oriental rat fly. Justinian I’s life was saved through extensive treatments but the infection spread like an epidemic in the Mediterranean Sea covering Greece and Italy.
This Epidemic proved as a curse of “genera” due to the greed for trading overseas and acquiring more luxurious items inland. Bubonic Plague was named after Justinian I, as mentioned by Procopius in his book Secret History; Justinian I either created this plague himself or was punished due to his sinful acts that broke out as epidemic enveloping two centuries.
In the Middle Ages, 2nd time when Bubonic Plague broke out in Europe, it was as deadly as it was in its first outbreak, perhaps even more fatal. It was known as Black Death in the history of the Bubonic Plague outbreak.
In the mid 19th century, it was resurfaced in Eastern Asia most likely in the Yunnan Province of China like previous epidemics. When it came into existence, it was a major outbreak due to constant fear of contact with a wild rodent, and considered as deadliest as it was still present in wild rodents, and can be passed down to humans that come in contact with them. The Chinese Exclusion Act was made permanent by President Chester A. Arthur in 1882, after the outbreak in San Francisco from 1900 to 1904. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), the pandemic was considered active until 1959.
On 31st December 2019, Coronavirus was first reported to WHO. It was named COVID-19 due to its un-identification at its initial stages as a cause of disease, later it was announced as an emergency alert and an outbreak of epidemic by WHO (World Health Organization).
On 26th February 2020, The Institute for Inner Studies (Singapore) called up a zoom meeting to share the protocol of healing Coronavirus (COVID-19). I was registered for the meeting but quite unlikely, I was not able to attend the meeting. Around that time, I felt the need to make everyone aware of the healing tools and stress management to deal with it using Reiki and meditation.
This was quite obvious that spiritual practitioners all over the world were using their own tools to handle the stress that came along with the outbreak of COVID-19 (new NCP coronavirus), the panic was all around and most healers’ communities were gearing up to deal with it fearlessly.
The best tool to handle the disease to spread is to effectively manage stress in our day to day life. Since it has been observed that coronavirus may not show signs of infection for many days, how can one know if he/she is infected? By the time they have fever and/or cough and go to the hospital, the lungs are usually filled with 50 % of fibrosis and it’s too late by then.
A simple self-check that we can do every morning:
Take a deep breath and hold the breath for more than 10 seconds. If one completes it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stiffness or tightness, etc., it means there is no fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicating no infection.
Preventive Measures for COVID-19:
- Take a few sips of water every 15 mins at least. To ensure mouth and throat are moist well all the time. Even if the virus gets into the mouth, drinking water or other liquids will wash them down through our esophagus and into the stomach. Once it reached the stomach, the ACID will kill all the viruses. Otherwise, virus may enter our windpipes and into the LUNGS and that could be fatal as well.
- Keep a clove of raw garlic in the mouth and let it remain in the mouth till it dissolves completely; practice this daily early in the morning and before you finish your daily chores in the evening. This is the best preventive measure for all types of pathogenic attacks.
Reiki to heal COVID-19:
(Note: only distance healing technique shall be used for healing patient suffering from COVID-19 )
- Chi Ball Method for healing specific case is proven best for healing the infected patient.
I would suggest those who are at Masters level or Reiki Master Teacher shall give healing to others and the rest may remain to self-healing.
- Usui Master Symbols and Reiki Master Teacher Symbols are highly potent for healing infected patients.
- Violet Flame Healing symbols + Karuna Reiki® Symbols in combination can be used. All Violent Flame Reiki symbols (if attuned to) are potent for healing and eradication of the disease use as per your guidance. Karuna Reiki®: Harth, Halu and Vel + Dumo (if not attuned to Karuna Reiki® Masters level may skip the symbol Dumo, yet it’s highly recommended for healing purpose).
- Agnihotra* to purify to destress the environment is quite helpful (do it in the evening during sunset). (*Please search online the content to perform Agnihotra daily).
- Recitation of “I AM the Violet Flame Decree” twice a day for yourself and others.
“I AM the Violet Flame Decree
I AM the Violet Flame
In action in me now
I AM the Violet Flame
To Light alone I bow
I AM the Violet Flame
In mighty Cosmic Power
I AM the Light of God
Shining every hour
I AM the Violet Flame
Blazing like a sun
I AM God’s sacred power
Freeing every one”
Method of healing specific cases:
- Visualize yourself surrounded by the Violet Flame as you see it in the Chart of Your Divine Self around the lower figure.
- See the Violet Flame come to life as if you were looking at a movie. The flames in different shades and gradations of purple, pink, and violet, rising and pulsating around you.
- See these flames pass through your body, caressing each organ and restoring wholeness. See them saturating your mind and your emotions, relieving all burdens.
Observation of signs and symptoms in all my healing cases so far, when not detected through a laboratory test.
- Chronic fatigue
- Leg cramps
There are a few symptoms I have been observing repeatedly in all my healing cases through scanning technique.
Note: Prepare a chart for each person you are sending healing every day and follow up on the progress.
COVID-19 Transmutation of Energy
If all spiritual practitioners start healing the world with a major focus on animals and reptiles, then the world shall be saved through all the spiritual practices we do.
Animals and reptiles are the most endangered species in the world. During Meditation on Twin Heart, I’ve got a vision of healing animals and reptiles since they are the most less equipped than all the species in the world.
In the end, I express my Gratitude to Maa Durga and her Divine Grace.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Saummitta A Mazumdar is a professional Vedic Astrology practitioner and counselor. Her interest in occult studies started at very young age when she met with her school principal’s father. She is a Reiki practitioner and healer and combines various healing modalities including DLA (Divine Light Ascension). She has an MBA in human resource from a reputed institute. She practices Usui Reiki, Karmic Reiki, Excalibur Reiki, deep healing Reiki and Divine Light Ascension and she is a a beginner in Pranic Healing. You can follow Saummitta on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Saumaaz-Holistic-Healing and www.facebook.com/saumaazholistichealing/