Article by Naveeta Singh
In 2015 I read an article on “Reiki Automatic Writing” by Charisma Phatak on Reiki Rays. I learned how to channel messages from divine beings safely under the protection of Reiki. It was also the year when I learned many creative ways to use Reiki healing in everyday life.
As I practiced Reiki auto writing more and more, I received precise answers about the issues I faced in life at that time. Also, intuitive ways to heal them were suggested to me. In just two months of daily practice, I became thorough with this modality. I am more into performing arts and never thought of painting. As I was on a long medical leave, one day I bought watercolors and decided to paint. I felt it was something new that would also help me relax. The auto writing experience gave me the confidence to get more adventurous with Reiki.
One September afternoon as I sat down with my drawing book, an awesome idea struck me. I decided to channel Archangel (AA) Raphael through drawings. I took my pencil, connected with AA Raphael and told him: “let’s have some fun on this drawing book.”
My right hand started moving automatically on the book and I made many circles, loops, etc. I kept going until my hand stopped on its own. After that, I thanked the AA Raphael for his presence and sat down to paint. I chose the colors as my intuition guided me. Most of them were green, orange, yellow, blue, red. These colors also corresponded with my chakras that were either blocked or needed energy.
For me, it was a fun exercise and I did auto painting whenever I felt stressed out. I channeled mother Kwan Yin, AA Gabriel, and AA Raphael through various paintings. Later on, I shared my discovery on a Whatsapp group of healers. They were happy to know about Reiki auto painting. Some of them went ahead and interpreted the paintings. The paintings had messages for me on my personal and professional issues. These paintings spoke of loss, betrayal, union among other things. One thread was common in all the paintings, that I was surrounded and protected by the divine beings.
Later when I went back to work, I could see the messages from the paintings were turning out to be true. I knew I was under the safety net of angels and the divinity. So I took each challenge as it came by. It strengthened my faith in myself and my belief in Reiki. I was attuned to Reiki in 2009 and practiced it every day till 2013. Then there was a gap of two years and a personal loss again got me on the path to self-healing and discovery.
Whenever I drew with angels I would be in a different zone. And when I was painting there was some sort of emotional release. Each color brought out the emotion I felt at that time. The entire process was very soothing.
In case you are interested in learning this technique, please go through the Reiki Auto Writing article by Charisma on this website. Practice it thoroughly and then proceed with the following steps to have fun with angels.
- Find yourself a quiet place where you will not be disturbed for half an hour at least.
- Keep your drawing book and pencil ready.
- Now invoke AA Michael and ask him to protect you while you do Reiki auto painting. Ground yourself by imagining a cord coming out of the base of your spine which gets attached to the core of mother earth.
- Now connect with your aura with the distance symbol (HSZSN). Give Dai Ko Myo thrice in the aura to protect yourself from any intrusion from negative beings.
- Now draw Cho Ku Rei (CKR) and Sei He Ki (SHK) thrice around your Crown chakra.
- Draw HSZSN on both your palms with the intention to connect to a specific divine being. For instance, please connect me to AA Michael to do the auto painting for the next 10 minutes. You can also say AA Michael let’s draw together.
- Hold the pencil in your dominant hand and keep it on the drawing page. Your hand will automatically start moving. Let it move until it stops on its own.
- Now thank the divine being for the drawing and disconnect with him/her using Raku symbol (if you are attuned to third level Reiki).
- You can sit to paint immediately or whenever you have time.
- You can use this method to receive messages or just to relax after a long busy day.
As you practice this method more and more, you will find your creative blocks melt away. A lot of chakra cleansing will happen and you will also learn more about your blocked chakras. For instance, if you use orange color more, it means your Sacral chakra is blocked. And then do self-healing accordingly.
Hope you found this article useful.
Disclaimer: Reiki is an alternative therapy and not an alternate to any medical treatment. Please use it to complement your treatment and not as a sole remedy for any health issues.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Naveeta Singh is a former journalist from India, based in Kalyan near Mumbai. She is a Usui Reiki Master and Karuna Reiki practitioner who loves to experiment with Reiki and various healing arts since 2009. She believes that everything and everyone in this world deserves to be happy and can attain this through Reiki. She is also into Magnified Healing, Money Reiki, Abundance Healing, Tiger Reiki, Navgraha Healing, etc. Though she loves to learn various healing modalities it is Reiki where she finds perfect solace.