Article by Harshita Saraswat
Having water as first thing in the morning brings so many benefits to us. It not only re-hydrate the body but it boosts up the metabolic activity, flush out the toxins, strengthen our immune system and many more.
But what if we choose to drink water kept in a copper vessel for 8-10 hours? It can do amazing things to our body. In India, it is an old age tradition to drink water from copper vessels in the morning. It enhances the qualities and provides more benefits to the body. Even according to the Ayurveda, the water in a copper vessel can balances all the three doshas i.e, the vatta, the kapha, and the pitta.
What if we charge this water in copper vessel with Reiki and have it as the first thing in the morning.
Well, I will call it the magic water. 🙂
How can we charge our water with Reiki and get more benefits?
- Firstly, we will take a vessel filled with water. I prefer a copper vessel
- Hold the vessel between your palms
- Invoke Reiki/Usui Reiki or any other form of Reiki you would like to invoke
- Draw symbols into the water through your third eye and ask the Reiki to flow into it.
- Set the intention of how you would like the water to work into your body. For example- “I ask the Reiki to flow into the water to help me to detoxify my digestive and excretory system.”
- When you feel it is done, set the intention hours for Reiki to remain into the vessel and with water and lock it by drawing the CKR symbol over it and on each side of the vessel. I also prefer to draw CKR over the cover, to protect the water overnight.
- Keep this water overnight and have it in the morning.
You can set intentions for various other things. One intention for 21 days or you can repeat another 21 days.
Intentions can be – To detoxify your body, to bring the glow to the skin, to reduce hair fall, to help in digestion, to boost up the metabolism, to lower down B.P or Sugar, to balance the thyroid, etc. It depends on what would you want to gain from this magic water. 🙂
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
is Reiki Master and practitioner of various Reiki forms, Usui Reiki, Karuna Reiki, Kundalini Reiki, Dragon Reiki, Imara Reiki, etc. She does energy reading and tarot card reading. She is always interested to learn and share spiritual knowledge. For other information and details you can reach out to her through her facebook page facebook.com/tarotlovee/