Article by Stephanie Drane
I often find myself trying to avoid modern technology, something about it jars against me, I can’t put my finger on it but it can feel intrusive, distracting and unhelpful. I would like to limit my use of technology, however I know that it’s not all bad and that as with most things, balance is the answer. So I have been thinking of ways to embrace technology positively and use it with Reiki, here are my ideas:
- Use the Reiki Rays app ‘My Reiki Box’ to set intentions for Reiki Healing.
- Set daily or weekly alarms to remind you to do self-healing, send healing to people, situations or the whole planet.
- Reiki your social media posts by tracing the CKR symbol over them with the intention that they bring positivity and joy to those who see them.
- Use social media platforms as a way to spread positivity and light, share good news, positive images and words and raise awareness of Reiki’s healing love.
- Create a Reiki playlist of music that raises your vibration and sets the mood for Reiki.
- Use messaging/texting to send supportive, healing messages.
- Set an uplifting image as a screensaver and infuse it with Reiki so that you feel the healing whenever you see it.
- Use a photo of the Reiki principles as a wallpaper so that you are reminded of them daily.
- Reiki emails so that they are sent with the intention of the receiver feeling calm and positive healing energy from them and for all communication to go smoothly and efficiently.
- Reiki your work apps and software programs with positive intentions e.g that all users receive the healing that they need, the job goes well, customers sense they are cared for, etc.
- Use social media to connect with like minded people and set up Reiki shares, either in person or via distance healing.
- Use connections made on social media to raise each other up, support and share ideas and information about Reiki.
I hope these help, I’d love to hear other ideas for bringing Reiki and technology together.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Stephanie Drane is a Reiki Master, Holistic Therapist and Spiritual Artist in Suffolk, England. Stephanie’s mission is to provide her clients with a calm and serene space away from their busy lifestyles, where she encourages them to take control of their own wellbeing and to value and nurture themselves to bring about inner peace, balance, and happiness. As a Reiki Master Stephanie is thrilled to be able to teach and empower others: “It is so rewarding to watch people discover the positive power of Reiki and experience the benefits for themselves.” When Stephanie is not giving Reiki and other holistic treatments or enjoying time with her family and friends she recharges herself by swimming in rivers, walking barefoot outdoors and eating good food. Stephanie’s website is: www.angelichands.biz Check out Stephanie’s blog for her insights and wisdom on how to enjoy inner peace and a calmer life over at angelichands444.wordpress.com.