Article by Amisha Mehta
The Sanskrit word of Sacral chakra is “Svadhistana” where “sva” means one’s own and “adhisthana” means abode or seat. This chakra governs our physical manifestation, creativity, self-worth, sexual health and our relationship with self as well as others. It also helps to take better decision for our body and motivates us to do the best for our body, it inspires us to eat right, exercise and take care of our body.
When Sacral chakra is balanced, one creates the desired relationship and partnership with total ease. One tends to be compassionate, intuitive, eat in the right proportion, have balanced emotions and optimal sex life. It also helps attract others to them knowingly and unknowingly. Most popular personalities have a very strong Sacral chakra.
Here I am presenting a Sacral chakra meditation which will help you keep your chakra balanced. You will require an internet connection and youtube, a picture of Sacral chakra, candle diffuser, orange color candle, essential oil. Though they are optional, it gives an added touch to the whole meditation.
Sacral Chakra Meditation:
- Sit in a relaxed and comfortable position in a clean place.
- You can sit in a mudra governing the Sacral chakra.
- You can start instrumental music relating to Sacral chakra from youtube if it doesn’t disturb you.
- You can light an orange color candle and you can add essential oil like bergamot, orange, sandalwood or rose to the candle diffuser.
- Take three deep breaths and start looking at the Sacral chakra symbol for few minutes and then slowly close your eyes and calm yourself taking in deep breathes till you feel you are ready to start with your meditation.
- Start with imagining beautiful shade of orange at the Sacral chakra and chant the beej mantra “Vum” for a few minutes.
- You can start with chanting “Vum” at a higher pitch with prolonged “M”. Let the sound get absorbed in your system.
- As you breathe in and out deeply ask the inner light of your holy spirit to cleanse and dissolve all the darkness from your Sacral chakra by saying “I willingly release all my desires and appetites to the Light, and allow them to become perfectly aligned with the one beautiful will of my higher self and god.”
- Start saying the affirmations (listed below) that you resonate the most and repeat them as many times as you can depending on the time you have. The more you say affirmations, the quicker the result.
- “I attract like-minded people who support and love me.”
- “I am radiant, beautiful and strong. I enjoy a healthy and passionate life. I am in touch with my feelings.”
- “I am a creative being.”
- “I feel complete peace from within.”
- “My emotions are balanced.”
- “I am a sacred being, am worthy of love and desirable to others.”
- “I am comfortable in my body.”
- Then imagine as if your Sacral chakra is perfectly balanced and that all your concerns have been healed. Be in this mode for few minutes.
- Take a deep breath and state “I am harmoniously aligned with the ceaseless flow of supply and love that springs from the golden fountain of light within my center. All of my desires are perfectly balanced now.”
- Be in this moment for few minutes. Smile and slowly and gently open your eyes.
Other techniques for balancing Sacral Chakra are as follows:
- One can take a walk or sit on banks of a natural water body like stream, lake, river, sea face, waterfall and try and absorb it’s energy. It’s the best form of balancing Sacral chakra naturally.
- One can play ‘D’ note on any musical instrument for balancing Sacral chakra.
- One can hear instrumental music which is on 288Hz. One can keep the music on and keep working. It will still balance Sacral chakra.
- One can eat almonds, papaya, walnuts, mangoes, melons to keep their sacral chakra balanced.
- One can keep orange carnelian, golden-brown tiger eye, etc for balancing Sacral chakra.
- One can do yoga poses as Bhujangasana, Badhtakonasana, Trikonasana, etc to balance the Sacral chakra.
Hoping the above procedure will help others or their client to balance their Sacral chakra. In case of any doubts or further assistance feel free to contact me.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
After 6 years of corporate job as Equity Research Analyst, Amisha Mehta took a break for her marriage. After settling down in her new home, she started organizing events in 2012 at orphanages, old age homes, street school and on outskirts of Mumbai once every month for 5 years. While she was satisfied doing social service she was looking out for something which would give her financial independence and ended up getting attuned for Reiki. As she always says, Reiki chose her and she started the journey of healing. Afterward, there was no looking back for her. Along with her healing and attunements, she also runs Access Bars for her clients. She also makes customized candles for healing as required by other healers. She has her own whatsapp group group called Soul_Reconnect where she sends inspirational posts, shares tips on various matters, helps with techniques, etc. Reach Amisha at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 9820852076.