Article by Amisha Mehta
Just imagine, you are planning a vacation or an important meeting at your job has been scheduled and you just realised that they are dates of your menstrual cycle. The menstrual cycle can be quite daunting not only for you but also for others around you as most of the women are in an irritable mood and most vulnerable. The hormonal changes can drive her crazy that she can end up fighting with most of the people and on the most stupid reason. Many cannot travel or have to take leave at workplace because of the excruciating pain.
Menstruation, or period, is normal vaginal bleeding that occurs as part of a woman’s monthly cycle. Every month, your body prepares for pregnancy. If no pregnancy occurs, the uterus, or womb, sheds its lining. The menstrual blood is partly blood and partly tissue from inside the uterus. (source: Wikipedia)
One such case was of my client who had excruciating pain on her first two days of menstrual cycle that she had to reschedule her meetings, postpone her holidays and stay at home sleeping; taking meds and hot water bag to soothe her pain out. She got in touch with me and asked for Reiki healing for the same. So my Reiki healing for menstrual pain journey began. Since menstrual pain is governed by Sacral chakra, I started healing this chakra.
We started off once her cycle was complete. For the initial few days, I experienced lot of energy, the most amongst all my cases. This was partly due to her work also as she was into advertising, where her Sacral chakra played an important role as this chakra also governs creativity. Just before her cycle, I started getting intuition of giving her affirmations for menstrual pain which she had to write everyday for 5 times every day.
She kept postponing it thinking it was not necessary. When her first cycle came there was not much of a difference and I intuitively asked if she had started writing the affirmation and her answer was “NO”. I firmly said that she would have to do as I say if she wanted results. Thus she started writing her affirmations every single day. With the passage of time, I realised that energy levels have started to dwindle. Somewhere down in my heart, I knew that the client is “now fully healed, whole and complete”. But I continued my sessions as her cycle were due in few days and I didn’t want to take chance.
After few days I got a message stating “Amisha; what have you done. Have you done some magic? I am sitting in my office working on the first day of my cycle. I don’t even realize that I am menstruating. Thank you so much.” This message has and will always remain very close to my heart. I always believed in MAGIC and I just had done some. It was a moment of pride for me.
Even though my heart was right and I got the most wondrous message, I thought it was best to continue with the sessions and told her to write down affirmations for more six months. After few days I started to forget or felt lazy to do her healing and eventually I stopped her healing.
The procedure one can follow for healing menstrual pain is as follows:
- Invoke Reiki Energies, your client and their’s as well as your masters, spirit guides and guardian angel.
- Call upon AA Haniel and request her to heal your client’s menstrual pain.
- Express gratitude to Reiki Energies, client, yourself and clients as well as your masters, spirit guides and guardian angels for being there for healing.
- Ask Reiki Energies to help you heal your client’s menstrual cycle from the root cause.
- Shield yourself from all sorts of negativity.
- Make use of Master Symbol or you can make sandwich of power, healing symbol and distance symbol if not attuned to master symbol.
- Allow the energies to enter your body through your Crown chakra right up to Heart chakra and Palm chakra and request them to flash out of your body from the Heart as well as Palm chakra.
- Heal Sacral chakra for 15-20 mins imagining power symbol as well as the healing symbol for 21 times at each chakra.
- Then close the session by first expressing your gratitude for Reiki energies, client and everyone else for being there. Thank Reiki energies for helping you heal menstruation cycle from the root cause.
- Request the divine Reiki light to be with your client and thank them.
- Send back the shield, masters, spirit guides and guardian angels after expressing your gratitude for helping you heal the client’s pain.
You can also give affirmations that are to be said every night before sleep or after they wake up at least for 25 times each. However, they can be said at any time of the day and for any number of times. I was guided to tell the client to write them down 5 times. They are as follows:
- I accept my full power as a woman and accept all my bodily processes as normal and natural. (source: ‘You Can Heal Your Life’ by Louise Hay)
- I love and approve of myself. (source: ‘You Can Heal Your Life’ by Louise Hay)
- I thank Reiki energies for healing my menstrual pain.
Hoping the above procedure will help others or their clients to heal menstrual pain just like it worked in this case. In case of any doubts or further assistance feel free to contact me.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
After 6 years of corporate job as Equity Research Analyst, Amisha Mehta took a break for her marriage. After settling down in her new home, she started organizing events in 2012 at orphanages, old age homes, street school and on outskirts of Mumbai once every month for 5 years. While she was satisfied doing social service she was looking out for something which would give her financial independence and ended up getting attuned for Reiki. As she always says, Reiki chose her and she started the journey of healing. Afterward, there was no looking back for her. Along with her healing and attunements, she also runs Access Bars for her clients. She also makes customized candles for healing as required by other healers. She has her own whatsapp group group called Soul_Reconnect where she sends inspirational posts, shares tips on various matters, helps with techniques, etc. Reach Amisha at email@example.com or by phone at 9820852076.