Article by Sneha Khanna
In my previous article, I spoke at length about Dragons and my love for them. If you missed it, you can check it out here. Let’s take this a step further and understand how we can work with them.
For those of you familiar with energy work, you will know that to be able to tune into a different energetic frequency, it is important to come from a balanced mental, emotional and spiritual space. For those who are relatively new and asking the question – how do I do that? The answer is simple. Practice.
Practice being still for at least 5 minutes a day, if not longer. Focus on your breath, close your eyes to cut out the distractions and feel your inner space expanding. While this may have sounded a little out there, once you begin practicing being still for even short periods of time, you will understand that this description comes closest to explaining the experience of inner peace (if you have another way of explaining this, please tell me – I would love to know).
So coming back to Working with Dragons. My first experience of working with Dragons was with Quan Yin, the Feminine Bodhisattva. I work a lot with her and her Lavender Flame and now even her Dragons!
I have outlined a few generic steps I used initially while working with them, please feel free to expand on these or adapt these to your existing ways.
- Close your eyes and focus on your breath. Breathing in and out, notice the natural rhythm of your breath and how it is slowing down and getting deeper as you breathe consciously.
- Visualize a beautiful light flowing from up above into your crown, cleansing and healing it. Filling it up with its beautiful warm glow. Now slowly feel/ see this light flowing into your forehead, the back of your head, your nose, cheeks, chin, neck, shoulders, arms, forearms, fingers, flowing back into your heart.
- Call upon Quan Yin/ your Angels/ or any Masters you work with. If you work only with energy feel your heart open up and get filled with this brilliant light. Notice its colour and notice how it feels.
- As the petals of your heart open, ask the Golden Celestial dragon to come forward and work with you.
- Notice how you feel. Can you see any colours, patterns or images? Even any flashes of light?
- Go with the flow and ask the Golden Celestial Dragon to take you on a ride and show you what it wants to share with you.
- Take as long as you want.
- Once you are ready, thank the Dragon and become aware of your heart center.
- You can also ask the Golden Celestial Dragon to work with you from now on.
- Open your eyes whenever you are ready and take a few minutes to soak in the magical experience.
- Voila! You have just successfully met the Dragon Chief – the Golden Celestial Dragon!
Once you get enough practice in tuning in and understanding dragon energy, you can also begin to request them to channel healing whenever and wherever needed. They work with Angels and Masters, and their healing is not only effective but also powerful.
Feel free to share your experiences with me here or on my email ids given below. Would love to hear from you!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Sneha Khanna is an energy worker and transformational catalyst who fuses her passion for energy work and mindfulness with practical ways of living. She truly believes that we can transform our lives and co-create the magic we seek externally. She aspires to empower others to co-create the life of their dreams for themselves too.
You can drop her an email at email@example.com for Online and In-person Intuitive Angel Card Readings, several Individual and Group Workshops (Online and In-person). You can also follow her page on www.facebook.com/snehasoulbalance and Instagram @sneha_soulbalance for uplifting and positive content.