Article by Amisha Mehta
Vision is one of the most important senses of our life. Eyes help us see the most beautiful shades of different colours, beautiful creations of God, identify objects, etc. It helps us to decide whether to walk confidently or safely even on paths unknown. And when vision gets affected we tend to panic, as life with darkness is not only unacceptable but unimaginable.
One of the most common problems that affect the vision is Cataract.
Cataract is clouding of the lens which usually happens slowly affecting one or both eyes thereby decreasing the vision of the eyes. Cataract if treated earlier is a small easy procedure, but if delayed can cause permanent vision loss. Cataracts cause half of all cases of blindness and 33% of visual impairment worldwide.
With advanced tools, the procedure has not only become easier but the care to be taken post-procedure is minimalistic. But at times, the procedure can go wrong affecting the vision. My father in law had to undergo cataract operation at both his eyes and post-procedure, he had difficulty for almost 2 months as his eyes used to burn a lot due to dryness. Amidst all this, my mother in law also was developing cataract at one eye. She was a little jittery after seeing my father in law struggle and intuitively I suggested if she would like me to give her Reiki healing which she reluctantly agreed to as she didn’t believe in Reiki healing.
I started giving her Reiki healing with affirmations and explained to her the positive effects of affirmations and she started saying affirmations 108 times every day. She being a nonbeliever, this was a positive sign which gave me more zeal and my confidence increased too. I started giving her healing every day for almost one month and then once a week till her next appointment. She kept saying the affirmations every day. We started with the visualisation exercise of her getting better and that the procedure was not required.
I again gave her Reiki healing on the day of her appointment and waited eagerly for my in laws to return back home. I was more nervous than her, as the positive result would make everyone start believing in Reiki and hence more support for my work. When she returned, my father in law and mother in law had a big smile and they said that the cataract had not progressed and that the procedure was not needed. It all ended with thanking Reiki energies and Universe and a stronger belief in Reiki. Till date, my mother in law says her affirmations whenever she remembers it and thanks Reiki energies.
The procedure one can follow for healing cataract is as follows:
- Invoke Reiki energies, your client and their as well as your masters, spirit guides and guardian angel.
- Express gratitude to Reiki energies, client, yourself and clients as well as your masters, spirit guides and guardian angels for being there for healing.
- Ask Reiki energies to help you heal your client’s cataract from the root cause.
- Shield yourself from all sorts of negativity.
- Make use of Power Symbol, Healing Symbol, and Distant Symbol or the Master Symbol if you are attuned to it.
- Allow the energies to enter your body through your Crown chakra right up to Heart chakra and Palm chakra and request them to flash out of your body from Heart as well as Palm chakra.
- Heal Sacral chakra, Third Eye, eyes, and ear for 5 mins each imagining the power as well as the healing symbol for 21 times at each chakra.
- Then close the session by first expressing your gratitude for Reiki energies, client and everyone else for being there.
- Thank Reiki energies for helping you heal the cataract from the root cause.
- Request the divine Reiki light to be with your client and thank them.
- Send back the shield, masters, spirit guides and guardian angels after expressing your gratitude for helping you heal the client’s addiction.
Affirmation given (by Louise Hay) – “Life is eternal and filled with joy.”
Other add-ons that one can use
- Switch word: Together – Clear – Change – Now – Point
- One can chant the switch word as many times one can
- Healing Code: 77 78 177
- One can write this on your hand or draw it in the air in front of you/client
- Zibu Symbol: Akashawa (healing symbol), Sima (blessing symbol) and Anu (gratitude symbol)
- Energy Circle: One can take a print out. Write your name inside the energy circle and laminate the same and keep it under your pillow or in your drawer
Hoping the above procedure will help others heal their or their client’s addiction just like it worked in this case. In case of any doubts or further assistance feel free to contact me.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
After 6 years of corporate job as Equity Research Analyst, Amisha Mehta took a break for her marriage. After settling down in her new home, she started organizing events in 2012 at orphanages, old age homes, street school and on outskirts of Mumbai once every month for 5 years. While she was satisfied doing social service she was looking out for something which would give her financial independence and ended up getting attuned for Reiki. As she always says, Reiki chose her and she started the journey of healing. Afterward, there was no looking back for her. Along with her healing and attunements, she also runs Access Bars for her clients. She also makes customized candles for healing as required by other healers. She has her own whatsapp group group called Soul_Reconnect where she sends inspirational posts, shares tips on various matters, helps with techniques, etc. Reach Amisha at email@example.com or by phone at 9820852076.