Article by Reiki Nurse
Do you feel stuck or trapped in a particular phase of your Life? Does your Heart break at the thought of things that might have been? Do you find it difficult to let go of past situations, people or things? Are there many regrets you have when you view your Life thus far, wishing you had done this or said that?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you may be experiencing an imbalance within your Heart chakra.
Don’t panic! It’s easy to fix! And it only takes a little meditation (NOT medication!) and some healing Reiki energy. Add to those two things a bit of focus on your part and perhaps a lovely crystal that resonates with your Heart chakra vibrations, and you’ve got yourself a cure for an imbalanced Anahata (the actual Sanskrit name for ‘Heart chakra’). Anahata literally means unstuck or unhurt, and that’s exactly what I’m going to teach you in this simple Heart chakra meditation that I use on myself and with clients alike.
- Find a relaxing place to lie down or sit, where you will not be interrupted. Turn off your cell phone, put the animals in a sequestered room, do what you need to do to ensure you are not interrupted. You will need at least 20 minutes of uninterrupted time.
- Using CKR or HSZSN (or any clearing symbol of your liking) clear your space and set the intention of healing. You can use sage, incense, palo santo wood or whatever you feel is cleansing, clearing, healing and what resonates with you. Use your intuition.
- Sit or lie comfortably on a chair, mat, the floor, etc.; wherever you feel most comfortable. Turn on some nondescript music, such as that which you use for a Reiki session. (If you have a favorite stone that you associate with your Heart chakra, place that in your left hand, allowing it to rest on your palm lightly). If you are lying down, you may even place your stone on your Heart space or sternum. Take 3 slow deep healing breaths in through your nostrils. Make a conscious count of 3 seconds inhaling, hold your breath in for 3 seconds, and then count out as you release your breath slowly through your lips for 3 seconds. Resume breathing normally after the initial 3 breaths and follow your conscious breath in and out for a few cycles.
- When you are relaxed and your body is relaxed, begin to imagine your Heart chakra. See the beautiful green energy of your Heart chakra with its lovely pink center shimmering like a diamond. Begin to feel its energy expand, first filling your chest with it’s bright and emerald light and then expanding outwards as it envelopes your entire Being and reaches into the space around you.
- As you are imagining the energy of your Heart chakra expanding, imagine the Energy of the Creator ~ Bright White-Golden Light~ reaching down from the Universe to touch the edges of your Heart chakra energy. See the energies intermingling and undulating with each other, as they intertwine. The healing, emerald light of your Heart chakra & the Bright White-Golden honey Light of the Creator combining and flowing into one another and becoming one in a cosmic dance of Love, healing & flow. Once your Heart chakra has been touched and blessed by the Creator-energy, it has been charged with unlimited vibrational energy.
- Allow yourself to bask in the glow of both your Heart energy and the Creator energy for as long as you wish (I don’t really time this process. I let my intuition guide me. This meditation has taken me personally a half hour or so at times) NOTE: With my clients, I usually give them at least 10 minutes in this part of the meditation.
- When you feel that your Heart chakra has been recharged and regenerated, imagine the intertwined energies parting ways with love & joy. Bring your consciousness back down into your physical body and ground your spirit to Mother Earth by focusing on being in your body for a few minutes. Take some deep breaths and ensure you’ve grounded yourself completely before opening your eyes and stretching your limbs. Close your connections to Higher Realms and seal your Sacred Space with Love, Light and Reiki Blessings!
That’s it, my dear Friends! This Heart chakra meditation helps my clients (and me) to reconnect to our Soul Purpose and to our Heart chakra. I always feel rejuvenated when I’ve completed this mediation.
I hope it helps you, too.
Blessings, Love & Light ~
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Reiki Nurse is a Registered Nurse, who is also certified in Usui Rhoyo Reiki and more recently in Karuna Holy Fire® Reiki as a Master Teacher. Reiki Nurse holds a Certificate in Clinical Hypnotherapy and a professional license as a Massage Therapist. Reiki discovered her gifts of clairsentience and clairaudience as a young child, and has also studied various forms of divination throughout this incarnation. Reiki Nurse grew up in New England, U.S.A., and currently resides in South Florida for the last 16 years with her Toy Poodle, Kody. Her first book “Family Sin: How Reiki Helped Heal My Life” was published in February 2018. Reiki Nurse can be reached via Facebook: www.facebook.com/familysinbook, website: www.kathirancourt.com, or blog: www.nurseswithreiki.blogspot.com.