Article by Ashwini Chubé
For many of us, bath or shower is the most relaxing activity at the end of the day. How about having a quick hot oil massage before that? And how about adding some Reiki symbols to it?
In ancient Ayurveda – Abhyanga (“oil massage”) is a form of medicine that involves massage of the body with dosha – specific warm herb infused oils. And Abhyanga Snan also known as the holy bath is a bathing ritual that includes a full body massage.
I have personally tried tested this massage and it is not just tremendously relaxing but also unlocks your chakras especially if you feel stuck. I do it every 10-15 days and each time something new and better shows up in life.
I use the following ingredients to make the oil
- Coconut oil as the base oil – fights inflammation
- Turmeric – the herb which is antiseptic, soothes irritations, dispels power struggles and helps Solar Plexus chakra
- Salt – excellent to remove negativity, ground yourself and to expel away any psychic attacks. Salt further helps to cleanse chakras and unblocks them
The procedure is as follows
- Take a small bowl
- Add about 3 tbsp hot oil to it (be careful to not make it too hot to burn)
- Now add 1 pinch salt (rock salt/kitchen salt/black salt anything would do)
- Add a pinch of turmeric
- Now mix it and put Reiki symbols
- Mix it together
- Now just before you bathe or shower start applying it on your body
- Starting with the feet go up to head
- You can also put the mixture on all 7 chakras one by one
- Start massaging your body gently
- Do it about 10 mins
- You could use affirmations like “I release all that doesn’t serve me”
- Now finish your bath/shower
- Wash it off with soap and water
- Drink some water post bath
You may feel sleepy because of massive release that happens post this massage and the bath thereafter. Take some rest and stay hydrated.
Love to all my readers
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
After doing her MBA in finance and working for 8 years in investment banking Ashwini discovered her life purpose and decided to make a choice to be a transformational trainer, life coach, motivational speaker, and a spiritual teacher. She says Reiki helped her find her soul mission.
In 2016 May Ashwini founded Unicorn Insight – a corporate training company. Unicorn Insight trained over 100 people in the first 15 months. Ashwini also founded and runs a recruiting and networking firm – Tree of life. Ashwini has co-founded Urja Wellness and Joy for wellness and all these brands are now part of the Unicorn Group.
Ashwini is a master teacher of Usui Reiki, Violet Flame healing, Angelic healing and is an Access bars facilitator. She has been certified as a trainer by Dale Carnegie. Ashwini is also a mind trainer, an angel card, and tarot reader as well as a teacher and conducts workshops on Reiki, Violet flame, Law of Attraction, Gratitude, Vision Boards and Angels, Unicorns, Dragons, Akashic records and is a certified Fairiologist. She is a regular speaker at HELP talks Mumbai. The Breakthrough workshop is a life-changing workshop where she teaches tools to empower and change your life.
Get in touch with Ashwini through her Website: www.unicorninsight.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Her Facebook page is: www.facebook.com/unicorninsight