Article by Charisma Phatak
Greetings Everyone. Hope this article helps you in effective cleansing and healing of your Karmas.
Before we proceed further, let us quickly brief up the affects of Karmas. Karmas are balanced when you have learned the karmic lesson. Unless you haven’t understood the karmic lesson, you would be stuck in repeated negative patterns of habits, relationships, behavior, career, etc.
The technique mentioned below helps in self-awareness, thereby helping us to learn karmic lessons in an effective way.
The effective ways to learn karmic lessons are as follows :
- Learning by facing through Real life Incidences.
- Through heightened sensitivity, empathy, etc. We sometimes learn our own karmic lessons through empathy, through other people’s pain and sufferings.
- Via expansion of consciousness – weird dreams, intuitions, activating various clairs that helps in accessing soul Akashic Records.
- You break away from the webs of the karmic trap through detachment. This is possible when you are attached, perfectly in tune with your own soul energies within you. This, in turn, helps you to forgive people, at the same time showering unconditional love, because when you are detached, you don’t harbor any expectations, so you don’t feel hurt and hence easier for you to forgive people and spread unconditional love, thereby breaking karmic cycle. You then become the co-creator of life – I.e creating destiny and karmas with the help of Divine Energies.
Once the person is a healer or is into spiritual practices, then he can balance, most of his Karmas through above-mentioned point 2, 3, & 4, that eventually helps the person to escape major tragedies in life with minor or negligible consequences.
Procedure for healing:-
- Grounding through visualizations.
- Centering yourself through deep abdominal breathing.
- Intention – “I am now going to learn, Heal and balance my karmas.”
- Invocation – Invoke your Higher self, spirit guides, archangels, Gods to help you, guide you and protect you in the entire healing process.
- Healing – visualize yourself seated inside a huge pyramid. Now infuse all Reiki symbols (plus karmic Reiki symbols if you are attuned to this modality) inside this pyramid. Meditate for a while on your Third Eye chakra – at a point between your eyebrows. You can also see that the color of karmic debts energies – bluish green getting transmuted and changing to violet color inside this same pyramid.
- Shield – once intuited to stop, you can proceed further to shield yourself by affirming that you are perfectly shielded with Divine Love and Light.
- Affirm – “I now affirm, that hereby break away from all the traps of Karmas through learning via expansion of consciousness along with detachment. I hereby claim that I am Divine’s Perfect Unique Creation. Whatever mistakes I have made, was just out of my un-awareness. I liberate myself from all vows, curses, guilts, traumas, mistakes that no longer serve my purpose. Yes, I am a vessel of God’s love. I am the Master of My Life, and I henceforth co-creator my Destiny.“
- Express Gratitude – Express gratitude to all Divine beings whomever you gave invoked, including Mother Earth.
- Drink a glass of water for even distribution of energies and grounding.
- I was guided to do karma cleansing and healing inside a pyramid for the below-mentioned reasons :
- The shape of the Pyramid helps one in centering, aligning, and tuning his soul, mind, and body.
- Pyramid geometry perfectly grounds and balances your energy channels. That helps us to control our life situations than being a slave to our life situations.
- There is an amplification effect in pyramid healing. Egyptian mummies in their pyramids delays their decomposition. So, here when you do karmic healing inside the pyramid, it amplifies your healing.
- The pyramid healing demagnetizes the body, dehypnotizes the mind that leads to the awakening of the soul, and expansion of our consciousness.
- It breaks away from all unnecessary forces of life, hence we are detached.
- In case you are guided to do Ho’oponopono with self or others, you can honor that feeling inside this same pyramid in step 5 of healing.
- You can do the above-mentioned process at least once a week.
Loads of Love, Light & Blessings
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Charisma Phatak is an engineering graduate and a MBA from nationally acclaimed institutions. She is a Reiki Master Teacher and Healer, with a long standing Reiki experience of 13 years. She practices Usui Reiki, Karmic Reiki, Dolphin Reiki, Tiger Reiki, Angel Reiki, Lavender Flame of Quan Yin, Wagle Reiki, Celtic Reiki, DNA Reiki, Magnified Healing, Imara Reiki, Kundalini Reiki, and Divine Light Ascension (DLA).
She, along with her sister Jhilmil Golande is the co-owner of “Supreme Reiki Centre” at Pune, India. Her life with Reiki has been like unlocking the door to unlimited happiness!! Find Charisma at https://facebook.com/supremereiki