Article by Charisma Phatak
Greetings Everyone. This article emphasizes everything about Healers. Over the period of the healing journey, I have realized some people take Healers for granted and they never value Healer’s time and energy. They think Healers as different species of Humans. This is where I try to explain everything about Healers through “some” of the below mentioned 10 points, thereby clearing the Myths of Healers.
A gentle note all Readers – I truly believe everyone, everything is Divine Perfect Unique Creation and all of us are incomparable. So here too, I am not comparing Healers with Doctors, but my only intention is to make all of us realize in a better way through this article. After all, We all are One and we all are Divine.!
- Just like a Doctor treats his patients for all physical illness, a Healer too treats his clients for all Energy level Imbalances.
- Just like a Doctor gets tired after surgeries, Healers too get tired in their healing sessions, for they have to deal, cleanse and fix energy level Imbalances.
- Just like a Doctor has fixed charges for his treatments, a Healer also has fixed healing fees for various issues. Kindly do not bargain with any mode of energy exchange. Just let the Healer know if you can’t afford, accordingly let the Healer decide his healing fee. A Healer if guided do give healings for free too.
- A Doctor being a Doctor does sometimes falls sick or suffers chronic diseases. Similar is the case of Healers too.
- Just like a Doctor himself can’t perform his own heart bypass surgery, he has to seek the help of other Doctors. Similarly, sometimes Healers have to take healings from other Healers for curing his own diseases, which also dissolves the joint karmic debts of two people involved.
- The vast knowledge of treating various diseases is of no use unless he practices it or applies it. Similarly, learning various healing modalities won’t help unless Healers practice them daily. Many Healers keep learning, and then they ponder on the results, without practicing. Daily practice of healings and meditation is the key for effective successful healing results.
- When a Doctor prescribes medicines for the treatment of illness, it’s the duty of the patient to follow all Doctors instructions as an effective cure. Similarly, a Healer when involves his patients and clients for healing process (like forgiveness, gratitude, receiving healings, Antahkharanas etc), the patients and clients should participate to expedite the healing process.
- The purpose of being a Doctor is defeated when he doesn’t practice at all. Similarly, a Healer should definitely practice healing, serve humanity, because the purpose of every Healer is to heal, spread love and make Earth a better place.
- Doctors follow a systematic defined procedure for the treatment of diseases and surgeries. He directly won’t cut the skin or start operating without investigations. And if he does, it’s a big failure. Similarly, a Healer should perform a systematic procedure to perform his healing sessions in person or distant – like scanning, grounding, body straight, legs un-crossed for being an effective energy healing channel, state intentions and invocations, he should do shielding, cut cords, Affirm etc. If Healers fail to follow the systematic procedures, the healings would still work but won’t be very effective as the Healer will themselves carry clients negative, dense, toxic energies in their energy fields.
- The more you treat Healers with respect, the more receptive you would be to receiving Divine Energies and the more effective would be The Healing.
“Treat Healers with Love, Express Gratitude for they are the Channels of Divine Healing Energies.!”
Loads of Love & Light
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Charisma Phatak is an engineering graduate and a MBA from nationally acclaimed institutions. She is a Reiki Master Teacher and Healer, with a long standing Reiki experience of 13 years. She practices Usui Reiki, Karmic Reiki, Dolphin Reiki, Tiger Reiki, Angel Reiki, Lavender Flame of Quan Yin, Wagle Reiki, Celtic Reiki, DNA Reiki, Magnified Healing, Imara Reiki, Kundalini Reiki, and Divine Light Ascension (DLA).
She, along with her sister Jhilmil Golande is the co-owner of “Supreme Reiki Centre” at Pune, India. Her life with Reiki has been like unlocking the door to unlimited happiness!! Find Charisma at https://facebook.com/supremereiki