Article by Haripriya Suraj, Reiki Master
Every day, we come in contact with numerous energies in the world around us. Some of these energies have a beneficial effect on us, while other energies act as a catalyst for anxiety, restlessness, and other such negative energy states.
Many of us, energy workers, tend to lose ourselves in the sea of energies floating around us. As a result, we tend to feel exhausted easily. It is important that we create a daily energy care routine for ourselves. This will help us be aware of the quality of our energy levels and also help us establish better energetic boundaries. It will also ensure we have energy for constructive work and for the things that really matter.
Here are a few tips to help you create a daily energy care routine-
- Morning invocation and protection – It is a good idea to start off the day with a strong intention to keep your energy field clear through the day. Connect with your Higher Self and your personal spiritual team each morning through a short prayer or invocation. Then use an energy protection technique that you have learned. If you have not done energy protection before, you may refer to the book ‘Violet Flame’ by Elizabeth Clare Prophet. It teaches powerful decrees for energy protection and divine support.
- Violet Flame Cleansing – The Violet Flame is a high vibrational tool for energetic cleansing and transformation. It is a gift of the revered Ascended Master St Germain. It helps in the clearing and transmutation of negative energy present in the energy field. If you feel called to work with this energy, the same book mentioned above teaches some beautiful Violet Flame decrees. Recite them each morning and notice the positive difference this practice makes in your life.
- Meditation – A few moments of silent meditation done in the morning can help one feel stable and centered. Focusing on the breath (normal inhalation and exhalation) is a simple and effective way to meditate. As little of five minutes of meditation can bring immense benefit!
- Journaling – Putting pen to paper is an effective way to work on our energies. Writing down empowering affirmations in the morning can give our energy a boost. Journaling about the day’s happenings in the evening can help release any negative feelings experienced through the day and help us feel lighter.
- Bath salts/Showers – Water is a powerful energy cleanser. Taking a shower after a long day spent outside can work wonders in restoring depleted energy. Adding bath salts to the bath water at times can make the experience even more healing!
- Reiki self-healing – This is certainly one of the most important practices that is part of a Reiki healer’s life. Apart from helping us relax and unwind, regular self-healing helps to clear and balance our energies.
- Evening protection – For those who are extra sensitive to energies, another quick round of energy protection in the evening can help. The energy protection process done in the morning (or a shorter version of the same) can be repeated in the evenings too.
As you make daily energy care a priority, remember to make note of the positive effect it has on your life. Enjoy!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Haripriya Suraj is a Reiki Master, Angel Healer and Starseed Lightworker. Reiki is her constant companion from which she derives peace and contentment. She is deeply connected with the Stars and Angels and they form an integral part of her Reiki practice. Her core mission is to help bridge the worlds of Spirit and Science and to help Lightworkers connect with their unique soul missions. Haripriya offers Personalised Starseed Transmissions, apart from workshops in Reiki and Angel Healing. She resides in Bangalore, India. Reach Haripriya at lightworkersonearth.com, empoweredmedicine-hospitaldiaries.com on email at email@example.com and on Facebook at Angel Light.