Article by Chanchal Mishra
There are many spiritual benefits of bathing with salt and water. Today we take it a step further. As healers, we all know and agree that the best way to start healing is from within. After healing and balancing ourselves can we heal others. In today’s world where people don’t have the time or refuse to dedicate some golden moments to self.
So it is best to have an “instant” Reiki infused bath that will enrich our souls. These bath potions will energize your aura. Every time you infuse them with your pure intentions these get activated.
In these recipes, we combine the power of pure intention, divine Reiki symbols, and essential oils. You may add other symbols per intuition towards them.
Let’s discuss the magical recipes of Reiki bath potions
These infused Reiki baths inspire you to be a better person. These also help you enjoy a peaceful life. These Reiki baths cleanse you too from within for your highest and greatest good.
It is good to add these potions in a bucket of water and use on a regular basis. The best time for these magical baths are early morning and before bed. Add with lukewarm water in winters and room temperature water in summers. Use 1 to 2 tablespoon of solid ingredients and few drops of oils and milk recommended. Send Reiki for 10-15 minutes at least if preparing a jar.
And now let’s get started with the recipes
- Inner peace: Rock salt + Cho Ku Rei + Frankincense oil
- Aura Protecting: salt + Sei He Ki + Lavender oil
- Determination: Rock salt + Cho Ku Rei + Allspice oil
- Relationships: Salt + Sei He Ki + Rose oil
- Avoid Conflicts: Rock salt + Sei He Ki + Basil oil
- To help let go: Rock salt + Cho Ku Rei + Camphor oil
- Prosperity: Rock Salt + Money Reiki Dollar symbol + Cinnamon oil
- Harmony in Family: Salt + Sei He Ki + Cumin oil
- Passionate relationship: Rock salt + Sei He Ki + Ginger oil
- Attract Love|Strengthen feminine energy within: White common salt + raw milk + Jasmine oil
- Attract Wealth: Honey + Sei He Ki + Lotus oil
- Start physical & emotional healing: Rock salt + Cho Ku Rei + Sei He Ki + Rosemary oil
I hope you enjoy these wonderful relaxing baths. These mixes bring you your highest good. If you don’t have the time or are in a hurry. You can also premix them and store in a container.
Remember to store in a transparent container if possible. Use your intentions to empower them even more. The duration of the Reiki can be from 5-15 minutes as per your need. There are also spiritual benefits of bathing with salt and water that you will experience once started. For example heightened intuition, inner balance, emotions under control and many more.
I hope you enjoy these Reiki baths as much as I did, creating the recipes for you.
Love & Light
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Chanchal Mishra is a Certified Reiki Master and Angel Therapist. She also practices Kundalini Reiki, Crystal Reiki, Angel card reading, Money Reiki and Karuna ki. Chanchal completed her English Literature Master’s degree from Delhi University. She also completed her Post graduation in Fashion Marketing from California, USA. Chanchal loves to read and write. In her free time, she empowers others and provides guidance to those in need. Reach her at email@example.com