Article by Nikita Dudani
Our mind is unique. It has the power to create realities for us. Our truth, lies, perceptions, ideas, and thoughts everything spurs from it. Hence, it becomes our priority to keep our mind clean and free from any negativity.
However, easy it sounds, it is difficult to keep our mind positive always. Especially, in stressful situations and events where already our mind works faster than the usual. Reiki is beneficial in such situations. When we heal our mind, it heals our entire body.
Next time, whenever you feel your mind needs a break, you can try the following steps:
- Step 1: Create a positive and safe environment by clearing out a spot in your house. Sit and meditate to eradicate negative energies.
- Step 2: Sit or lie in this spot. Cleanse your environment and body by breathing so your body comes to a calm state.
- Step 3: Start Reiki as you do always.
- Step 4: Set an intention by saying, “I request Reiki to clear my mind and all the negative thoughts attached around it. I pray that my mind get its desired rest, heals, and generates positivity all the time.”
- Step 5: Envision a white or golden light floating around you and inside of you. As it flows down, your mind is being cleared of all unwanted thoughts. It is becoming peaceful and serene.
- Step 6: Continue this till you feel it is alright to stop the process for now.
- Step 7: Thank your Guru, Angels, and Reiki for making positive difference in your life.
Note: If your mind is overworked, it may not come to rest easily. So try to meditate for a longer time.
Repeat this process for one week to see desired results. Share your thoughts and experiences about same in our comment section below.
– Nikita Dudani
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Nikita Dudani is a Reiki Practitioner & Therapist residing in Ahmedabad, where she touches many people’s lives through Reiki & intuition. She practices in-person healing and distance healing. She is also a Tarot Card Reader and an Intuitive. Reach out to me at www.facebook.com/aakrutitarotandreikicentre/