Article by Sangeeta Jha
Depression is a very serious and dangerous mental health disorder which causes significant impairment in the daily life of a person. This disease is so common nowadays because of various reasons in the modern lifestyle of human beings that more than 10 million cases of depression per year are being reported only in India.
1. What are the symptoms of depression?
1. Persistent depressed mood
2. Feeling of sadness
3. Loss of interest in the pleasurable activities
4. Loss of sexual power
5. Thought of suicide
6. Sleeplessness or oversleeping
7. Loss of appetite or overeating
8. Weight loss/overweight
9. Highly irritating behavior etc.
2. What are the reasons of depression?
1. Acute financial crisis for a long time
2. Indefinite career
3. Marital discord and family disputes
4. Suffering of incurable disease and social unacceptance
5. Failure in love affair
6. Hypersensitive and over thinking nature
7. Overconsumption of alcohol
8. Loss of very near and dear ones and
9. Various other adverse situations in the life of a person for a long time not able to cope up with……
3. What type of changes takes place in the brain of a depressed person?
When the aggrieved person finds himself incapable to overcome the adverse conditions for a longer time, always feels humiliated and defeated in life, seriously affected by negativity and slowly becomes the victim of depression. In these circumstances, the communication signals between the hippocampus and nucleus accumbens in the orbitofrontal cortex of brain area, responsible for the reward system, becomes very weak i.e. the nervous system of that part of brain area which is responsible for joy and happiness weakens and thus the person always feels low and depressed.
4. How does Reiki healing cure depression?
The continuous strong electromagnetic energy is sent through Reiki healing by the Reiki healer to the orbitofrontal cortex of brain area for the Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) which strengthens the nervous system of that part of brain area of the depressed person which is responsible for joy and happiness. The depressed person started feeling relaxation and happiness in all the activities of life and thus get cured rapidly.
Here are some feedback after healing depression with Reiki:
“Hi, Sangeeta mam…I want to tell you something which is something magical for me…I can see a lot of changes in myself…before healing, I was very depressed, trying for suicide also, but after taking healing from you I’m feeling relaxed…I’m becoming the person I always want… When I was in an extremely bad condition in my life, you gave me a lot of light…Gratitude for magical healing and may you spread this light in tons of people’s lives… “
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Mrs. Sangeeta Jha is the Director Administration of Vision Academy India Pvt Ltd. She is a Spiritual/Reiki Grandmaster, Mahalaxmi master, Dushtanashak Healer & Shiva Panchtatava healer,(natural channel of energy & simple intention has healed many people). Sangeeta can be reached by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org