Article by Ashwini Chubé
The year is almost getting over. Was a year of massive learnings. Time to acknowledge the awesome magic we created and express some gratitude. Also, time to move on and forgive if things didn’t work that well. This is a powerful activity one can do on the winter solstice (summer solstice if you are in the Southern Hemisphere). But before we do that let us sum up our learnings for this year.
Here were some of my learnings
- Take care of your body if you do a lot of energy work. While you are working on mind and soul don’t ignore your body. Eat well. Drink water exercise and don’t be afraid to rest well. Go for body massages to restore.
- Stand up for yourself – take a stand. This was one of the big learnings for me as I realized I was afraid to take a stand. I stopped sitting on the fence and stood up for myself.
- Never lose your individuality. Sometimes in the name of being flexible and adjusting we sacrifice too much of ourselves even make ourselves less than what we are or slow down, we are to fit in, to make others feel better or simply to make others feel good. Sure they deserve the best but so do you. Stop making yourself small. You deserve the best.
- Don’t ask for validations – simply trust your heart. As I started moving closer to my core self I realized that my need to ask others for advice and validation lessened. I started listening to the voice of my higher self. Though it is not an overnight process with practice it is possible.
- Finally – do not be afraid to speak your truth. Whether it is saying no to something you don’t want, honoring yourself or putting yourself first. Don’t be afraid to speak it. Moreover, I started speaking the truth exactly what I meant and not as what the other person wanted to hear.
We had many closures and faceoffs this year. We had major revelations about people. Many people showed their true colors and that made us realized what toxic relationships are. However, rather than judging them and feeling sorry for yourself take this opportunity to stand in your power and be there for yourself. I call this self-empowerment.
All said and done whatever could be your learnings for this year. Know that the bygones are bygones and a fresh new chapter begins. How about doing a Ritual to mark it:
- Sit in a place where you won’t be disturbed. Take a huge chart paper and many colorful pens
- Divide the chart paper into 3 parts under headings
- In part 1 – write down all the best things that happened this year. It could mean gratitude for the promotion you received, the money you created or if you recovered from illness. Draw the Reiki power symbol CKR here. This will amplify your blessings
- In part 2 – write down things that didn’t go well and lessons learned thereon. You can also additionally add any forgiveness notes to people who have upset you. They gave you chance to go deep within yourself to heal you. Here draw the emotional healing SHK symbol to forgive and heal
- In part 3 – Write all the things you look forward to. Write your goals, dreams all about the vacation you wish to take, the house you want to live in and the love you want to give yourself. Doesn’t matter if you feel they are too big or small. Draw the HSZSN symbol here
- Next – decorate your paper with designs stickers pictures. Add a few drops of essential oil to it. I would use clary sage or lavender. Chanel Reiki for 20-25 mins. You can use a timer
- On or before 31st Dec night – bury the paper in your garden or plant. Let it go. Thank the universe for everything it has given you and affirm: “I am grateful for the blessings of this year and for the blessings of the new year in advance.”
Wishing you happiness love and Abundance
Love to all my readers
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Ashwini Chube is a Motivational Speaker, Life Transformation Trainer, Wellness coach, Spiritual Teacher, Access Consciousnesses Bars Facilitator & Reiki Grandmaster. Ashwini is also a Writer, an avid blogger and is currently working on her 2 upcoming self help and spiritual books.
She has founded the company Unicorn Insight with a vision to create a world where the world runs on consciousness, joy abundance and love instead of fear, lack and scarcity. Ashwini's mission is to empower individuals to know who they truly and authentically are and help them tap in their power. Unicorn Insight has been instrumental in transformations of lives - whether it is through individual one on one coachings, group workshops, corporate trainings or motivational talks.
Ashwini is a former Investment banker and holds an MBA in finance having worked in Corporate world of Banking and Mergers and Acquisitions with Banks like Morgan Stanley and RBS for 8 years in Mumbai and London before she pursued her calling in 2015.
Get in touch with Ashwini through her Website: www.unicorninsight.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Her Facebook page is: facebook.com/ashwinichubeofficial