Article by Ashwini Chubé
Pillows apart from giving us comfort and support to sleep can also be used as a prop or tool to release pent-up emotions like:
• Feeling stuck
You need the following
• Absolute privacy – where you won’t be disturbed for 15-20 mins
• Any Drumming instrumental Music – can be found online
• A pillow
• Bowl of salt
• Lit candles
• Bottle of water
• Diary and pen
How to go about
- Be in a place where you won’t be disturbed and put your phone on airplane mode. Light up a scented candle(optional). Put a salt bowl next to you. This will take away negative energies.
- I often call upon or invoke Archangel Michael to release and protect in this ritual. You can do so too by stating the intention
- Now take the pillow on your lap. Feel it. Put a timer of 20-30 minutes.
- Start the music and close your eyes.
- Draw Reiki symbols on your heart’s chakra beginning with CKR. Draw the other 2 symbols and the master symbol (if you are level 1 Reiki practitioner skip this step)
- Start to think of what you’d like to release. Do you wish to forgive someone? Do you have pent up anger? Are you feeling frustrated, jealous? Do you feel you aren’t appreciated?
- Think of it all. Do not judge yourself or them. Do not feel guilty for realizing it. No, you are not selfish.
- Next, affirm to yourself – I’m now ready to release all unwanted emotions.
- Draw all Reiki symbols on your palms. Now start slowly hitting or punching the pillow. As the intensity of music starts, keep hitting. There is no right or wrong way of hitting.
- Keep hitting the pillow till the alarm goes off. Drink 1 liter of water post the am exercise.
- Flush away the salt
- Now take a diary and pen and write your experience. Don’t talk to anyone for the next hour or so.
- Do this activity once a month – preferably in the fortnight of waning moon (between the full moon and new moon)
After doing her MBA in finance and working for 8 years in investment banking Ashwini discovered her life purpose and decided to make a choice to be a transformational trainer, life coach, motivational speaker, and a spiritual teacher. She says Reiki helped her find her soul mission.
In 2016 May Ashwini founded Unicorn Insight – a corporate training company. Unicorn Insight trained over 100 people in the first 15 months. Ashwini also founded and runs a recruiting and networking firm – Tree of life. Ashwini has co-founded Urja Wellness and Joy for wellness and all these brands are now part of the Unicorn Group.
Ashwini is a master teacher of Usui Reiki, Violet Flame healing, Angelic healing and is an Access bars facilitator. She has been certified as a trainer by Dale Carnegie. Ashwini is also a mind trainer, an angel card, and tarot reader as well as a teacher and conducts workshops on Reiki, Violet flame, Law of Attraction, Gratitude, Vision Boards and Angels, Unicorns, Dragons, Akashic records and is a certified Fairiologist. She is a regular speaker at HELP talks Mumbai. The Breakthrough workshop is a life-changing workshop where she teaches tools to empower and change your life.
Get in touch with Ashwini through her Website: www.unicorninsight.com or at email@example.com. Her Facebook page is: www.facebook.com/unicorninsight