Article by Vidyaa Bunty Talreja
Lord Krishna is very special to my heart. It is an amazing master who can be a spiritual guide and who can help you to find the blessings in your current life situation.
Who is Lord Krishna?
- Krishna is a prominent and important deity in Hinduism.
- Lord Krishna is worshiped as the eighth avatar of the god Vishnu and also as the supreme God in his own right.
- Krishna is born to Devaki and her husband, King Vasudeva of the Yadava clan in Mathura. To save Krishna from dying at the hands of his maternal uncle (Devaki’s tyrant brother) Kansa, Krishna was exchanged with Nanda’s kid at the time of birth and he grows up with his foster parents Nanda and Yasoda in Gokul creating endless miracles right from childbirth.
- Lord Krishna is the God of compassion, tenderness, and love in Hinduism.
- Krishna’s birthday is celebrated every year by Hindus on Janmashtami according to the Hindu calendar, which falls in late August or early September.
- Krishna is believed to have been a real person who took part in the war known as the Mahabharata. He is a central character in the important Hindu scripture the Bhagavad Gita. Hindus often consider him a warrior, hero, teacher, and philosopher.
- A mythological interpretation of this festive day Diwali is the destruction of the asura (demon) Narakasura by Krishna, a victory that frees 16,000 imprisoned princesses kidnapped by Narakasura.
Benefits of working with Lord Krishna:
Lord Krishna is also a Cosmic Master of the 2nd ray, the yellow ray of love and wisdom. Krishna’s aura has white color on the center and leading light yellow, red, and orange at the edges.
Working with Lord Krishna will bestow us with the intelligence and knowledge allowing our soul to understand the life purpose, gives us the wisdom to fulfill our duties without attachment; thereby leading the soul to ascend towards enlightenment.
- Lord Krishna can bestow you with self-love.
- Lord Krishna can help you with having compassion for yourself and others by helping you to release judgmental thoughts.
- Lord Krishna can bestow you with happiness and inner peace.
- Lord Krishna can bestow you with spiritual wisdom to fulfill your life purpose.
- Lord Krishna can help you fulfill with your materialistic desires as well.
- Working with Lord Krishna can help you come out of traumatic events that are disturbing you emotionally and mentally.
Ways to Enhance Your Connection with Lord Krishna:
- In your altar, place an idol or photo of Lord Krishna. Light a white or yellow candle. Connect with Lord Krishna using the distant symbol and any simple prayer or mantra.
- You can send Reiki to Lord Krishna in your altar and get energies back when you are low and depressed. His loving energies give you the wisdom to surpass the challenges with wisdom.
- You can write a letter to Lord Krishna with utmost faith and trust to help you on any situation.
- You can do automatic writing connecting with the energies of Lord Krishna and see magical guidance enlightening your soul and life.
Few Hindu Mantras to Magically Transform your Life:
|1||“Aum Devki nandanaye Vidmahe Vasudevaye Dhi-Mahi Tanno Krishna Prachodayat ||”||A chant of Sri Krishna’s gayathri takes away all the miseries and griefs from one’s life and mind.|
|2||“Om Sri Krishnah sharanam mamah ||”
Meaning: ‘To the beloved Lord Krishna I pray to take me under your shelter, I surrender to you Oh Lord.’
|A chant of Sri Krishna’s prayer takes away all the miseries and griefs from one’s life and mind and gives him the shelter of peace.|
|3||“Om Krishnaya Namaha ||”
Meaning: ‘Accept my salutations, Oh Sri Krishna.’
|This small chant is often recited by believers in their daily course of life.|
|4||“Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare ||”||This divine mantra is chanted by believers to take them on a higher spiritual plane and transport them into another divine world, directly connecting their soul with Sri Krishna.|
|5||“Shri Krishna Govinda Hare Murare, Hey Natha Narayana Vasudeva||”||This is the mantra to receive the grace and sweetness of Sri Krishna.|
|6||“Govlabhway Swaha ||”||This is the mantra to help you receive Success in life.|
|7||“Gokul Nathaya Namah ||”||All the seekers who chant this Krishna mantra are blessed with all the happiness of this world, and all their desires are fulfilled.|
|8||“Namo Bhagavate Shri Govindaya ||”||This mantra brings peace and prosperity. Regular chanting of this mantra will make you have good relationship with your loved ones.|
|9||“Om Shreem Namah – Shri Krishna Paripurantamay Swaha ||”||One can achieve their goals in life just by chanting this Mantra in the honor of Lord Krishna.|
Let us all the dwell in the divine light of Lord Krishna to win over the evil win within us and experience bliss, enlightenment and peace.
Happy Krishna Consciousness!!!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Vidyaa Bunty Talreja is an IT Consultant by profession. She has studied Psychology and ardently follows spiritual practices to bring meaning to her life and to the life of others. She was drawn to spirituality right from her childhood. She was introduced to Reiki in 2011 by her aunt and Reiki became an integral part of her life from then on. Vidyaa is a Usui and Karuna® Reik Master level Practitioner. She also practices Lavender Flame, Ashtalakshmi Reiki, Money Reiki, Karuna® Reiki, Wagle Reiki, Dolphin Reiki, Gajanan Reiki and Deep Healing Reiki. She is also a Tera Mai Seichem Reiki Level Practitioner. She does auto writing using Reiki to get guidance. She uses switchwords, mantras and crystals in her daily practice. She practices Eknath Easwaran’s Passage Meditation, Praveen Rishi’s Ashtamangal Meditation and Mantra Meditation. She practices Forgiveness meditation and gratitude exercises to her day-to-day life. She lives in Chennai, India. Vidyaa can be reached via mail on firstname.lastname@example.org