Article by Ashwini Chubé
We love our tea/coffee and this amazing tool dawned to me when I was having my morning cuppa.
Checklist you need
- A jar of tea powder or coffee powder with a lid
- A few blank chits
- Pen (red or blue)
- Crystals if u like( I would use clear quartz or citrine)
- Herbs if you are fond of (I use dry ginger/lemongrass for tea or cardamom for coffee)
- Check the moon phase. I advise to start on a new moon and do till full moon
1. Be in a place you won’t be disturbed
2. Light a simple candle – I use a diffuser with Lavender
3. Invoke the higher power. I usually invoke Angels Michael and Raphael – also Sandalphon and Lord Ganesha and of course Reiki Energy by drawing Master Symbol over my heart, palms, and third eye
4. Take a couple of deep breaths. Breathing aligns you to yourself
5. Now think of all that you would like to create in your life
6. Take each blank chit and write your desires as if already they have come true; eg: I am a best selling author… I am a successful entrepreneur… I am fit and healthy
7. At any point, if you feel fear in writing the goals, surrender those fears to the divine and ask them to ask the universe fearlessly for them
8. Now make more chits with the Reiki symbol (if you are Reiki level 1 you may skip this step)
9. Put all the chits in tea/coffee jar where there is tea/coffee powder
10. Mix it well
11. Now touch the jar with both palms and give Reiki for the next 20 -30 minutes
12. You can chant “Thank you Universe for manifestation of my desires. I know it will come to me at divine time”
13. You can play some soothing music in the background like a chant or meditation music
14. For the next 15 days – continue giving Reiki every day
15. On full moon night, keep this jar in the window
16. Next day morning remove the chits and either burn them over a flame or bury them in your garden
17. You can remove or keep the herbs (palatable) and crystals (not to be consumed) or keep in
18. Drink the tea/coffee till it gets over
19. I’d advise you to have it for yourself and not share with anyone (not even husband/wife or children)
Enjoy the tea/coffee with full heart.
I personally love nice hot tea with ginger, lemongrass, jaggery with milk. What do you enjoy tea or coffee?
Do share your views 🙂
Love to all my readers
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
After doing her MBA in finance and working for 8 years in investment banking Ashwini discovered her life purpose and decided to make a choice to be a transformational trainer, life coach, motivational speaker, and a spiritual teacher. She says Reiki helped her find her soul mission.
In 2016 May Ashwini founded Unicorn Insight – a corporate training company. Unicorn Insight trained over 100 people in the first 15 months. Ashwini also founded and runs a recruiting and networking firm – Tree of life. Ashwini has co-founded Urja Wellness and Joy for wellness and all these brands are now part of the Unicorn Group.
Ashwini is a master teacher of Usui Reiki, Violet Flame healing, Angelic healing and is an Access bars facilitator. She has been certified as a trainer by Dale Carnegie. Ashwini is also a mind trainer, an angel card, and tarot reader as well as a teacher and conducts workshops on Reiki, Violet flame, Law of Attraction, Gratitude, Vision Boards and Angels, Unicorns, Dragons, Akashic records and is a certified Fairiologist. She is a regular speaker at HELP talks Mumbai. The Breakthrough workshop is a life-changing workshop where she teaches tools to empower and change your life.
Get in touch with Ashwini through her Website: www.unicorninsight.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Her Facebook page is: www.facebook.com/unicorninsight