We love our tea/coffee and this amazing tool dawned to me when I was having my morning cuppa.
Checklist you need
- A jar of tea powder or coffee powder with a lid
- A few blank chits
- Pen (red or blue)
- Crystals if u like( I would use clear quartz or citrine)
- Herbs if you are fond of (I use dry ginger/lemongrass for tea or cardamom for coffee)
- Check the moon phase. I advise to start on a new moon and do till full moon
1. Be in a place you won’t be disturbed
2. Light a simple candle – I use a diffuser with Lavender
3. Invoke the higher power. I usually invoke Angels Michael and Raphael – also Sandalphon and Lord Ganesha and of course Reiki Energy by drawing Master Symbol over my heart, palms, and third eye
4. Take a couple of deep breaths. Breathing aligns you to yourself
5. Now think of all that you would like to create in your life
6. Take each blank chit and write your desires as if already they have come true; eg: I am a best selling author… I am a successful entrepreneur… I am fit and healthy
7. At any point, if you feel fear in writing the goals, surrender those fears to the divine and ask them to ask the universe fearlessly for them
8. Now make more chits with the Reiki symbol (if you are Reiki level 1 you may skip this step)
9. Put all the chits in tea/coffee jar where there is tea/coffee powder
10. Mix it well
11. Now touch the jar with both palms and give Reiki for the next 20 -30 minutes
12. You can chant “Thank you Universe for manifestation of my desires. I know it will come to me at divine time”
13. You can play some soothing music in the background like a chant or meditation music
14. For the next 15 days – continue giving Reiki every day
15. On full moon night, keep this jar in the window
16. Next day morning remove the chits and either burn them over a flame or bury them in your garden
17. You can remove or keep the herbs (palatable) and crystals (not to be consumed) or keep in
18. Drink the tea/coffee till it gets over
19. I’d advise you to have it for yourself and not share with anyone (not even husband/wife or children)
Enjoy the tea/coffee with full heart.
I personally love nice hot tea with ginger, lemongrass, jaggery with milk. What do you enjoy tea or coffee?
Do share your views 🙂
Love to all my readers
Article by Ashwini Chubé
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Ashwini Chube is a Motivational Speaker, Life Transformation Trainer, Wellness coach, Spiritual Teacher, Access Consciousnesses Bars Facilitator & Reiki Grandmaster. Ashwini is also a Writer, an avid blogger and is currently working on her 2 upcoming self help and spiritual books.
She has founded the company Unicorn Insight with a vision to create a world where the world runs on consciousness, joy abundance and love instead of fear, lack and scarcity. Ashwini's mission is to empower individuals to know who they truly and authentically are and help them tap in their power. Unicorn Insight has been instrumental in transformations of lives - whether it is through individual one on one coachings, group workshops, corporate trainings or motivational talks.
Ashwini is a former Investment banker and holds an MBA in finance having worked in Corporate world of Banking and Mergers and Acquisitions with Banks like Morgan Stanley and RBS for 8 years in Mumbai and London before she pursued her calling in 2015.
Get in touch with Ashwini through her Website: www.unicorninsight.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Her Facebook page is: facebook.com/ashwinichubeofficial