Article by Ashwini Chubé
Piles or Haemorrhoids are more embarrassing and irritating than just being plain painful. Most of us have suffered it at least once in a life and it is being so embarrassing that we would hardly share it with anyone, not even with doctors.
Medically it has a lot to do with not drinking enough fluids, or not eating fiber or even consuming too much spicy food or carbs leading to hard stools, constipation or even too frequent passing stools. However, sometimes you suffer in spite of having good food habits and even drinking too many fluids. This could be basically due to some blocks which one might be having in the subtle energy centers or chakras.
What are Haemorrhoids
Haemorrhoids are nothing but flaring up of veins. Or as the common man would describe swollen blood vessels in the anal canal.
Doctors classify piles as internal and external. Also further what a common man refers to as piles could be a variation called as anal fissures (cracks in the skin of the anal canal) or even anal fistula (bursting of infected gland causing pus).
- Itching or burning or throbbing of the anal area
- Difficulty in passing stools due to pain or discomfort
- Bleeding from anal area or even mucous sometimes
- Severe pain (however not necessary)
How to heal Haemorrhoids
They subside on their own once you change your food habits and start taking fluids, but in case they don’t, one should always consult a doctor. As a teacher and master of alternative medicine here are some tips which I can share for healing Haemorrhoids naturally:
- Root chakra meditation: Sit in a comfortable position. Take a few normal breaths. Now imagine your root chakra being surrounded by red light. Bask in that beautiful red light. Imagine it growing in circumference. You can keep chanting “lum” which is the beej mantra for the root chakra. Eat a lot of red colored foods which would help to heal the root chakra.
- Reiki charged sitz baths: Take a tub of lukewarm water, you may add either bath salts or even Epsom salts, to it. Now draw Reiki symbols, I typically add CKR and SHK. Thus charge it with Reiki with an intention to cure the haemorrhoids. Now sit in that water for 10 mins. Imagine Reiki flowing and curing it.
- Essential oils for recovery: Following oils can help you recover soon. You may add a drop or 2 to your tub bath: Tea Tree, Frankincense, Lavender, Witch, Hazel, Juniper, Cypress Oil
- Grounding and dipping feet in water: A simple exercise of grounding can definitely help. This is because grounding clears any negative energy in the lower chakras. Sit in a meditative position. Imagine yourself being a tree and imagine your feet to be the roots. Dipping feet in water can remove all negativities from your energy body.
- Archangel Raphael and Michael: Call upon Archangel Michael and Raphael to join you and keep an intention to receive healing. Angels are beings of love and light. Focus on the affected area and imagine it getting healed. Visualise green and blue light there. You may feel tingling sensations.
- Crystal therapy: Cooling crystals like Calcite, Moonstone or Even Rose Quartz can help cool the body and help fast recovery.
- Food and diet: Eating a lot of fiber helps to clean the system. But sometimes what you just need is ample fruit and vegetable juices. Modify your diet. Consult a dietician if necessary. Having superfoods like chlorella and spirulina can help too.
- Check your emotions: Are you not ready to let go? Are you holding onto something very tight? Like a typical outcome…or a person or a property. Any stubbornness will create hard stools or constipation and will cause flared up anus. Let go, surrender and trust the Divine.
If symptoms persist go and consult a specialist. Homeopathy can aid speedy recovery too. So consult a Homeopath who can help you feel better.
Wishing you a speedy recovery as you heal from this pain.
Love to all readers
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Ashwini Chube is a Motivational Speaker, Life Transformation Trainer, Wellness coach, Spiritual Teacher, Access Consciousnesses Bars Facilitator & Reiki Grandmaster. Ashwini is also a Writer, an avid blogger and is currently working on her 2 upcoming self help and spiritual books.
She has founded the company Unicorn Insight with a vision to create a world where the world runs on consciousness, joy abundance and love instead of fear, lack and scarcity. Ashwini's mission is to empower individuals to know who they truly and authentically are and help them tap in their power. Unicorn Insight has been instrumental in transformations of lives - whether it is through individual one on one coachings, group workshops, corporate trainings or motivational talks.
Ashwini is a former Investment banker and holds an MBA in finance having worked in Corporate world of Banking and Mergers and Acquisitions with Banks like Morgan Stanley and RBS for 8 years in Mumbai and London before she pursued her calling in 2015.
Get in touch with Ashwini through her Website: www.unicorninsight.com or at email@example.com. Her Facebook page is: facebook.com/ashwinichubeofficial