Article by Sneha Khanna
Zibu Symbols are Angelic symbols that were channeled by the Angelic realm to Debbie Almstedt. In my previous two articles, I have explained a little about them. You need not know Reiki or any other healing modality for these to work. Just a pure heart and intent is the biggest tool you can have!
As guided by my angels, today we will focus on blessings. We all have something to be thankful for in our lives. We are all blessed in one way or another. However, often, we get so focused on what is not working that we forget to acknowledge that which is working! Angels wish to remind us that our lives abound plentiful abundance. We just need to open our eyes and adjust our focus. By acknowledging and counting our blessings, we actually attract more of them in our lives.
The Zibu Symbol of blessings “Sima” which resonates with the colour green is a gift given to us by our dear angels so that we may not only seek blessings for ourselves but also help share it with the world. You may choose to draw these symbols on paper, in the air or in your mind’s eye – whatever works best for you – also, do remember to chant its name “Sima” (pronounced as See- Mah) while doing so.
Here are 12 creative ways of using this Angelic Zibu Symbol of Blessings – Sima
- Food and drink: In addition to the release, and healing symbol you can draw this symbol several times over your food and drink and request angels to bless it all for all those who may wish to consume these. You may also chant its name while cooking or place this symbol laminated as, or under your coasters, water bottles etc.
- Main door: By drawing this symbol over your main door several times in the air or actually placing a mural or small painting with this symbol on your main door, you can intend that angelic blessings enter your home and also shower upon those who pass through it. By doing this you are not only inviting blessings in your own life but also requesting that angels shower blessings on all who come to meet you – it could be your friends, loved ones, any salesperson, your milkman – just about anyone who comes through that door. What a wonderful feeling it would be to know that you have been a catalyst for inviting blessings in other’s lives as well.
- Children’s rooms: You can place a painting of this on the walls of your children’s bedroom or you can draw this symbol and keep it under their pillows to invite angelic blessings and love in their lives.
- Mother Earth: You can make this a bedtime ritual with your children or alone – Call upon angels and focus on and visualize Mother Earth in your mind’s eye and ask your angels to shower their blessings on her and all her inhabitants. Do this as often as you can and whenever you feel guided to.
- While traveling: You can call upon your angels and draw this symbol in the air while traveling and ask them to shower their blessings wherever you are.
- Bless your day: Each morning as you wake up you can spend two minutes with your eyes closed and visualize your day and request angels to fill it with their blessings. Draw this symbol in your mind’s eye and chant its name until you feel guided to.
- Bless your wallet: You can draw this symbol on your wallet with your finger and ask your angels to bless your wallet and fill it with many blessings in your life as well. While doing this you can also intend that all the money in your wallet is also blessed and whoever receives it is being blessed in turn and all these blessings are multiplying for everyone’s highest good. You can also print it out or draw it on a piece of paper, laminate it and place it in your wallet.
- Bless yourself: You can visualize your energy body in your mind’s eye and draw this symbol several times over it thus inviting angelic blessings in your entire being. You can also visualize and draw this symbol on your aura and request the angels that whoever you cross paths with during the day is blessed as well. Remember to shield yourself with Archangel Michael’s blue tube of light, before stepping out if you intend to transfer blessings – just so that you remain buoyant in love and angelic light.
- Bless things that you give away: We all have stuff that we tend to outgrow or that doesn’t serve us anymore and we tend to pass it on to someone else who might need it. Before you pass it on to the next person, you can just request angels to fill these things with their blessings and draw this symbol several times over it to share their love, light, and blessings with whoever might use them.
- Books: Books are a source of knowledge and wisdom. You can draw this symbol in air several times or draw it on the first page of your books – accounting books, books that help you learn or any other books that you feel guided to; or you can even draw it on your children’s books and request angels to help you or your children learn and gather this blessed knowledge and put it to good use.
- Home/Office: You can visualize your home or office in your mind’s eye and draw this symbol several times in air or in your mind’s eye requesting for blessings to be showered upon your home or office and all its inhabitants.
- Bless those who wish you harm: Often we come across people who may not always wish us well. Their intentions and thoughts may even begin to drain us of our energy. The best way to stay buoyant and rise above this situation is to bless the other person from the bottom of your heart. You can draw this symbol in the air or in your mind’s eye intending it for that person and request angels to bless the other person for their highest good and help you detach from their energy. When we bless those who wish us harm, we neutralize their energy and not only detach ourselves from their energy but also invoke angels to help them with that which is best for them.
The above just a few ways to use these symbols based on my personal experience, please feel free to get creative with these symbols. There are no restrictions on how you can use them. As mentioned earlier, a pure heart and intent are all that is needed for these to work and angels to respond with their loving grace.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Sneha Khanna is an energy worker and transformational catalyst who fuses her passion for energy work and mindfulness with practical ways of living. She truly believes that we can transform our lives and co-create the magic we seek externally. She aspires to empower others to co-create the life of their dreams for themselves too.
You can drop her an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for Online and In-person Intuitive Angel Card Readings, several Individual and Group Workshops (Online and In-person). You can also follow her page on facebook.com/learnandawaken and Instagram @sneha_soulbalance for uplifting and positive content.