Zibu Symbols are Angelic Symbols Channeled through Debbie Almstedt by the Angelic Realm. These symbols work miraculously and almost instantaneously in all spheres of life.
Once we have successfully released our pains or energetic debris with the Zibu Symbol of Release (Rakuna), we can ask our angels to assist in the healing process with the Angelic Symbol for Healing (Akashawa) (pronounced as Ah-Kaah- Sha- Waah). As mentioned earlier, you need not know Reiki or any other healing modality for these to work. Just a pure heart and intent is the biggest tool you can have!
Just releasing toxins and burdens is not enough, we need to also heal these blank spaces left in us after release and fill them with love and light. We can call upon our angels and request them to do this for us. Healing is essential for moving ahead and starting afresh.
Akashawa is usually associated with the colour blue and can be drawn in the air, visualized in your mind’s eye, or drawn on paper and placed.
12 creative ways of using the Zibu Symbol of Healing – Akashawa
- Food and drink: We can fill our food and drink with Angelic love and light by using the Akashawa symbol. Draw it over all your food and drink and request angels to fill it with their love and light for all those who consume these, while chanting Akashawa.
- Fever, cold cough: You can use this Angelic Zibu symbol over the ill persons’ throat, heart and solar plexus chakras while chanting Akashawa to ease them of their flu, cold and cough. This is not to say that one must ignore medication, you can use these along with medication so as to amplify and enhance the healing process.
- Medicines: You can even draw the release symbol and the healing symbol on all your medicines requesting the angels to release dense energy and toxins from them and fill it with their love and light for all those who may consume them while chanting Akashawa.
- To heal pets: You can use these symbols to energetically heal your pets by seeking angelic assistance. You can also fill your pet’s food with the light from these symbols and request your angels to fill them up with healing and light for your pet’s highest good while chanting the symbol’s name.
- Plants: You can draw this symbol several times over plants and request nature angels and fairies to heal your ailing plants and keep them happy and upbeat. You can also take/make a laminated print out of this and place it under the pots of your plants to keep the energy from this symbol flowing continuously.
- Rooms: Certain areas of your home may feel dense or dull due to many reasons – maybe you’ve had too many guests over, maybe there has been a fight in the room, or may be any other reason; you can draw this symbol in the air a few times while reciting Akashawa and request your angels to heal and uplift the energy of your room/home/office. You can also combine it with the release symbol and then follow it up with the healing symbol for clearing the energy of a space.
- Bank accounts/Cash boxes: You can draw the release symbol a few times visualizing your bank account or your cash box to release energetic blocks that may have caused stagnation and then follow it up with Akashawa and request your angels to heal these and fill your life with their light and grace easing our your financial troubles.
- Crystals: You can use this symbol to infuse healing energy in your crystals as well, in case you need these for a specific healing.
- Aura healing: You can draw this symbol after the release Symbol and request angels to balance and heal your aura and chakras. Usually, blocked chakras and auras cause energetic blocks that translate into challenges in our physical reality in the form of health, wealth, progress or any other challenges. By calling upon your angels to help you clean up and heal energetically, you are in effect asking for their assistance in your physical reality.
- Children: You can use this symbol after the release symbol to heal away fears or anxiety in your children. With regular use and invocation of your angels, they will help lift your child’s spirits and help them rise above their fears.
- Mother Earth: You can make this a daily practice either alone or with your children before bedtime to sit and visualize mother earth for a few minutes being covered with the healing energy of this symbol. Doing this regularly will also help you feel a special connection with nature and mother earth as she will respond with love. Remember to ask Archangel Michael to shield you and your children before you begin this session and visualize his tube of electric blue light surrounding you, your children and your home.
- Healing relationships: Often arguments and differences of opinion can lead to strain in relationships. Once you have released anger and resentment in the relationship or within you with respect to a particular relationship with the Release symbol, you can draw this symbol and ask your angels to help heal the relationship. You can draw this symbol and request angels to help your relationship heal for the highest good of all involved. You must remember that angels do not interfere with our free will so in case you are doing it for a third party, it would be better to take their consent before intending healing for them.
These are a few but not the only ways to seek the healing energies of this wonderful Angelic Zibu Symbol. Please be creative and use these symbols as you feel guided. The above are just a few creative suggestions based on how I have used them and experienced healing in all aspects. In case you missed my article on the Zibu Symbol of release, please find it here – Healing with Angelic Zibu Symbols – Release
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Sneha Khanna is a Growth Catalyst and Angel Medium who fuses her passion for energy work and mindfulness with practical ways of living. She truly believes that we are all superheroes – it is just a matter of discovering your superpowers and talents and effectively using them.
You can drop her an email at email@example.com for Intuitive Soul Therapy (Online), several Individual and Group Workshops (Online). You can also follow her page on Tarot Reader Sneha Khanna for uplifting and positive content.