Article by Dhwani Parikh
I think many times that is there any higher energy and if yes, how do I know it is really there? I got this answer when I learned Reiki. Because we got a kind of magic in our hands in form of intuition. Many of the diseases may not be healed by this energy, but this energy gives strength to fight back them. There is higher energy and that energy gifted me a source of energy with which I can heal people. Many of us, we learn Reiki and forget it or never practice it. However, this energy calls us back in the different ways; we just need to listen to it. This article I wrote as a reminder of this beautiful energy and give gratitude to that higher energy for this beautiful gift.
This full moon, everyone should share this beautiful energy with the loved ones by healing them. If you do not know whom you love actually, just see your prayers, whoever there is surely the one you love. As people whom you care for always live in your prayers even though they are not near to you. These healing energy you can also send to who are not alive. This is a beautiful and powerful energy that if we connect with prayers, it creates wonders.
Full Moon is a huge energy source. Sun gives energy that has heat whereas, moon gives energy that brings peace. You can watch moon for hours and gain this energy directly. This full moon, using this energy with peace, we will heal our loved ones. Before we do healing meditation, take a salt-water bath, light up very beautiful candles with fragrance. Play some light music. If more than one person knows Reiki in the home, you can also make a light circle. For the light circle, one hand is receiving and the other hand in giving position and holding hands and make a circle. So, wait for the full moon appear.
- Watch the moon for a few minutes, see the color, shape and feel the cool breeze.
- Take deep breaths.
- Take a mat and sit on that in a way your forehead gets moonlight directly either facing to a window or do this meditation in an open space.
- Do your Reiki prayers and start the Reiki flow.
- Think about your loved one and think about what kinds of problems that person is facing. Think about health, finance, career, relationship everything for that person.
- Send energy to that person by connecting with a distance symbol and heal that person. That person is always protected by a white light and with a protection symbol.
- Pray for that person with all good possible.
- Then think about the second person and so on.
- Send Reiki to all your loved ones. You do not need to take permission, as this energy is intelligent, it connects to only ones who trust you.
- After this, give yourself healing, think about the bonds with all these people, and strengthen that bond by emotional symbol and protection symbol.
This is a beautiful way to teach your children to give something without expectations, if possible, tell them to follow you in this meditation and explain them.
Thank you and lots of love and light,
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Founder & CEO of Race is Not Over, Astrologer, motivational speaker, counselor, pharmacist & Reiki Master Dhwani Parikh is the founder of "Race is Not Over" and a pharmacist by profession, attuned to master level Reiki. She has started her journey with Reiki nearly 14 years ago. She has given at least 4-6 Reiki healing sessions per week globally from these many years. She is an astrologer and gives remedies based on planetary positions combined with Reiki healing. She has an in-depth understanding of chakras, natural healing, energy healing, effect of planetary position on Reiki energy and healing. She has travelled across 18 countries. She is voracious reader and university topper in her studies. She has reduced 14+kgs of weight using Reiki and natural remedies. Also, consulted for weight management and healthy living successfully. She currently lives in Toronto, Canada.
You can reach Dhwani on firstname.lastname@example.org and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/raceisnotover/