Article by Sneha Khanna
Healing with Angelic Zibu Symbols – Release
Often our patterns, thoughts, actions create blocks and stagnation in our lives and we feel energetically stuck and drained. We feel our lives are not moving forward and we are stuck in the same loop over and over.
With my personal experience with working with Angelic Zibu Symbols, they work miracles and wonders almost instantly in areas of our life that need healing. In order for healing to take place, we need to first release our old thoughts, patterns, and behaviors – to create space for new and refreshed energy and life! Hence, this is a first in a series of Zibu symbols that I am guided to share about – The Zibu Symbol for Release.
Zibu symbols are angelic symbols that were first channeled through Debbie Almstedt by the Angelic Realm. Since then, they have become increasingly known and widespread in healing and other, day to day assistance from our beloved angels. You need not know Reiki or any other healing modality for these to work. Just a pure heart and intent is the biggest tool you can have!
In Angelic language – as channeled to Debbie Almstedt, this symbol is called “RAKUNA” (pronounced as Rah-Kuh-Nah). Often the Zibu symbols are associated with a particular colour and crystal, but whenever I have used them, they have automatically taken on the colour of healing that is needed for the moment that may or may not be the colour mentioned in particular. The colour for “Rakuna” as channeled is blue. It is said that you can draw it on paper or in the air – I have always drawn them in my mind’s eye or visualized them – feel free to draw them as you feel guided.
Here are 12 creative ways of using the Zibu Symbol of Release – Rakuna.
- To combat Anxiety: It is common to feel anxious, nervous or even stressed from time to time. You can draw this symbol a few times on your third eye or just visualize it being drawn on your third eye a few times while chanting “Rakuna” each time the symbol is drawn, to relieve yourself of anxiety or stress.
- To assist in breathing better: Often during summer or due to stress, we find it difficult to breathe easily. You can visualize drawing this symbol or draw it with your finger on your heart chakra a couple of times while chanting Rakuna to release stress; become buoyant and assist in easier breathing.
- Chakra clearing: You can draw this symbol on your palms or visualize it being drawn on your entire energy body to release blocks and stagnant energy. You can draw this symbol individually on each chakra or can draw one huge symbol in your mind’s eye on your entire energy body to clear your energy field of any unwanted energetic debris. Remember to chant Rakuna while doing so for further enhancing its effect.
- To clear Traffic Problems: Often in the cities, we encounter major traffic jams and bottlenecks that take a while to clear. By simply visualizing this symbol on our path ahead we actually call upon angelic assistance in clearing it up and helping not only us but all others to get to their destinations swiftly.
- Choked pipes in homes and electronics: Using Rakuna to help clear blocks in pipes, and minor electronic choke ups can help in releasing stubborn blocks and smoothen the flow of air/water etc through them.
- Receiving overdue payments from people: You can call upon your angels and use the release symbol with your intention to receive overdue blocked payments from people who owe you money. You may have to use it as often as you are guided to for better results. This would help to release payments from clients, however, follow up is your duty.
- Heal hurt or anger: You can use this symbol to release resentment, hurt or anger from within yourself towards another or just to release blocks that may be causing harm in your relationship with others. Please remember, we all have free will and Angels are willing to help you with your permission in your life. Using this to heal your relationship with others to release resentment and anger will work on you because you have chosen this with your free will. It may or may not work on the other person depending on what his/her free will is. You can ask your angels for assistance in this for the highest good of all involved and use this symbol. It may help open opportunities of communication between you and the other person, where you will have to make the effort after that, which respects your free will and the other person’s as well. Angels will guide you through this, keep an open mind.
- Cleanse your food: You can call upon your angels and draw this symbol over your food and drink to release energetic toxins or ingredients that are not for your highest good thus making it energetically pure. Remember to request them to bless your food and drink as well.
- Children: You can ask your children to use this symbol and call upon angels before important days or before they sit to study daily to help them release anxiety and lack of focus thus helping them study better and getting their work done faster.
- Releasing resistance before beginning important work: You can call upon your angels and draw this symbol in your mind’s eye or with your finger in air or on important documents or project papers to help quicken the work and make it work out for the highest good of all involved. Drawing this will help seek angelic assistance in releasing and transmuting any challenges that may come up during the process, thus making it a smoother ride.
- Past life vows: Sometimes a lot of our challenges in this lifetime may be a consequence of certain past life vows we may have taken like the vow of poverty, the vow of celibacy, vow of chastity, or any other vows. As angels tell me, you can call upon them daily to help and draw this symbol and ask them to help you release the vows that do not serve your highest good from now onwards. This may take some time to show results as these vows can manifest over lifetimes, but making it a daily ritual with your angels, you should be able to start feeling shifts in your life over sometime.
- Release beliefs that block Divine Guidance: You can draw this symbol a few times over your heart chakra and your third eye in times of confusion or when you feel stuck. This will help you release all blocks and belief systems that may be causing you to feel that Divine Guidance is not flowing through properly and you are feeling lost.
Please feel free to use this symbol in any other creative ways that you may feel guided to. Remember to intend your purpose and if confused, you can leave it up to your angels by requesting angels to help in situations for the highest good of all involved.
Love and Light! Angels Blessings!
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Sneha Khanna is an energy worker and transformational catalyst who fuses her passion for energy work and mindfulness with practical ways of living. She truly believes that we can transform our lives and co-create the magic we seek externally. She aspires to empower others to co-create the life of their dreams for themselves too.
You can drop her an email at email@example.com for Online and In-person Intuitive Angel Card Readings, several Individual and Group Workshops (Online and In-person). You can also follow her page on www.facebook.com/snehasoulbalance and Instagram @sneha_soulbalance for uplifting and positive content.