Article by Chimi
Sometimes you want to give your client Reiki for a specific reason or issue, which can be associated with one or more of the Chakras.
This is a meditation you can use before and during your Reiki session. You can focus on one chakra, two or a few or all of them. This will help increase the flow of Reiki and help to specifically target the chakra that needs it.
Get comfortable and find a quiet space. Close your eyes and gently gasped down on the floor. If you are doing Reiki on a client, you can place story hands on it above the area of the body associated with the specific chakra.
- For the Root Chakra, visualize the space at the base of your spine filling with red light. As you visualize your Root Chakra, visualize red light coming out of your hands.
- For the Sacral Chakra, visualize the space just below the navel filling with orange light. As you visualize your Sacral Chakra, visualize orange light coming out of your hands.
- For the Solar Plexus, visualize the space above your navel filling with yellow light. As you visualize your Solar Plexus, visualize yellow light coming out of your hands.
- For the Heart Chakra, visualize your heart center filling with green light. As you visualize your Heart Chakra, visualize green light coming out of your hands.
- For the Throat Chakra, visualize your throat space filling with blue light. As you visualize your Throat Chakra, visualize blue light coming out of your hands.
- For the Brow Chakra, visualize the space between your eyebrows filling with indigo light. As you visualize your Brow Chakra, visualize indigo light coming out of your hands.
- For the Crown Chakra, visualize the top of your head filling with violet light. As you visualize your Crown Chakra, visualize violet light coming out of your hands.
You can also visualize all the chakras stacked up from the base of the spine to the top of the head. Visualize the space of each respective chakra filling with corresponding light (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet) from the base of your spine filled with red light. As you visualize each chakra, visualize all the colors of light coming out of your hands.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Chimi is a Reiki Master Teacher and Certified Crystal Therapy Practitioner. She mixes Tibetan Buddhism and Roman Catholicism to create a unique spirituality that includes crystals, Reiki, meditation, prayers, Buddhist deities, and Catholic Saints. She is also interested in EFT and looking for ways to incorporate it into meditation and Reiki. She often uses the Chakras as a guide when meditating and creating meditations.