Article by Vidyaa Bunty Talreja
Ganesha, also known as Ganapati and Vinayaka is a renowned Hindu God. I easily connect with Lord Ganesha and seek guidance for any situation.
Here I am going to share with all of you a very quicker and easier process to identify your stronger and weaker chakra for the day, which I have been practicing for almost nine months.
Things you need:
• Small Ganesha Statue / Picture
• Small Dairy / Journal
• Printed Set of Chakra Cards from Whispers of Ganesha Deck
• Printed Set of Ganesha Card from Daily Angel Oracle Card Deck
• Small Pouch (to Store Your Cards)
- Ganesha Chakra Cards from Whispers of Ganesha Deck
- Ganesha Card from Daily Angel Oracle Card Deck
- Print and Store the printed set of cards in a pouch for your Daily Guidance.
- Before you start your self-healing, try getting the guidance for the day using these cards.
- Chant Om/Gam 11 times.
- In your altar, do a simple prayer to Ganesha by stating “I call upon My Guardian Angels and Spirit Guides along with Mother Earth and My dear Lord Ganesha to assist me with the daily guidance for the day.”
- To get the Guidance on your energy level. Shuffle the Ganesha Card – Yes/No from Daily Angel Oracle Card Deck and pick up one card reciting the prayer.
“Dear Ganesha, please assist me whether I am energetically stable”.
- To get the Guidance on how strong is your energy level for the day. Shuffle the Ganesha Card with Percentages from Daily Angel Oracle Card Deck to check the strength of energy for the day. Pick up one card reciting the prayer.
“Dear Ganesha, please assist me in knowing the percentage of energy I have for doing my day-to-day activity today”.
- To get the Guidance on the Strong and Weaker Chakras. Shuffle the Whispers of Ganesha Cards numbered between 21 to 27, reciting the below-listed prayer.
“Dear Ganesha, please assist me in knowing my Stronger and Weaker Chakra for the Day”.
- Thank Ganesha for the Guidance.
- Journal your reading. I am attaching my sample format.
- Evaluate your reading by recording your observations pertaining to your day at night.
- If you feel the energy level is low. Use the Healing Card as an EC to recharge your water and food. It will boost and strengthen you by healing your ailments and emotions.
This is a simple and powerful technique that can be adopted by anyone. The results are really accurate and effective. I would request you to try this to seek guidance for yourself for a period of 11 or 21 days before trying it on someone. When doing this analysis for someone, I request you to seek the other person’s permission before doing their reading.
Please do try and let me know your experience. Reach out to me if you need any clarifications.
Love, Light, and Wisdom to all of Love.
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers. Click the image below to subscribe and download the PDF:
Vidyaa Bunty Talreja is an IT Consultant by profession. She has studied Psychology and was introduced to Reiki in 2011 by her aunt. Now Reiki became an integral part of her life from then on to change her life and the lives of others. Vidyaa is a Usui Reiki Grandmaster, Money Reiki Grandmaster, and a Karuna Reiki Master level Practitioner. She has learned and practices close to 25 different types of Reiki like Lavender Flame of Mother Kuan Yin, Shaman Reiki, Dragon Reiki, Gajanan Reiki, Tiger Reiki, Unicorn Healing, Angelical Akashic Registers, Telepathic Reiki, DNA Healing Reiki, Wagle Reiki, Dolphin Reiki, Violet Flame Reiki, Karmic Reiki, Acu Reiki and Deep Healing Reiki. She is also a Tera Mai Seichem Reiki and Spiritual Healing Practitioner. She reads Tarot and Angel card. She does auto writing using Reiki along with card reading to get accurate guidance for an issue. She draws and interprets Mandalas. She uses mantras, bach flower remedies and crystals in her daily practice. She practices Eknath Easwaran’s Passage Meditation, Praveen Rishi’s Ashtamangal Meditation and Mantra Meditation. She practices Forgiveness meditation and gratitude exercises to enrich her day-to-day life. She lives in Chennai, India. Vidyaa can be reached via email at email@example.com or through her Facebook page KishanGanga - Divine Mystic Haven