Article by Saummitta A Mazumdar
Healing and spiritual practices go hand in hand.
One of my good friend requested a remedial measure for healing liver cirrhosis, the complication started in month of June last year when he was unable to sleep or even walk. I started channeling Reiki for a month and his condition seems improving.
Few important factors need to be taken into consideration before healing is, to be aware of the disease’s clinical assessment. So, the first step in going about the healing was to know what task a particular body organ performs and what causes the malfunctioning of that organ.
Our liver is the largest organ in the body and its most important functions are:
• Bile production and excretion
• Excretion of bilirubin, cholesterol, hormones, and drugs
• Metabolism of fats, proteins, and carbohydrates
• Enzyme activation
• Storage of glycogen, vitamins, and minerals
• Synthesis of plasma proteins, such as albumin, and clotting factors
• Blood detoxification and purification
Few common causes are:
• Chronic alcohol abuse
• Chronic viral hepatitis (hepatitis B and C)
• Fat accumulating in the liver (non-alcoholic fatty liver disease)
But among these one more factor influence that is our body’s immune system which directly controlled by the Third Eye chakra.
To be more explicit I will break down the healing process in few simple steps.
For the Reiki channel:
A. Ground Your self
B. The attitude of Gratitude (Be a clear channel of Reiki)
- First, the aura of person needs to be cleansed through dry bathing. Sometimes back someone asked the question what is dry bathing?
Hense I would like to share my own technique. We normally bath under the shower, so one can imagine that the client is standing under a shower and all the dirt (toxic energy) is washed away from his energy body and seeping inside the Gaia for transmutation to heal mother Gaia. Affirm that the aura is cleansed and all the toxic energy is transmuted to heal mother Gaia.
- For Grounding imagine the roots coming out from the soles of the feet and anchored to the mother earth. Affirm that he/she is anchored to the mother earth or imagine your client as a big tree and its roots are firmly anchored to the Gaia.
- The chakras that need to be healed are: Solar Plexus, Heart chakra, Throat chakra and the Third Eye chakra. Once we finish cleansing the 7th chakra we need to heal the back chakras up to Root then again front chakras i.e., groins/perineum, Sacral chakras up to Solar Plexus. The method of healing of Solar Plexus chakra first and then above chakra is learned from an expert healer in South India in one of her conversations. Additionally, heal the spleen chakra.
- We may activate Karuna® Reiki symbols for healing (Harth, Kriya, Vashudha, Rama, Shanti and Motor Zonan). If, you are attuned up to Master Symbols then, activate master symbol also while channelling Reiki.
- Psychic surgery shall be done after 3/4 day of healing. Then after 45 days if required.
- Shield the back and front chakras after healing draw Cho Ku Rei (anti-clockwise). Shield the client in the violet colour pyramid and draw Cho Ku Rei (anti-clockwise) to lock the three sides. One can also shield the client under Cho Ku Rei pyramid shield.
- Express Gratitude and close the session: Express your gratitude to the client, the divine healing source and for being a channel of this divine healing energy. I normally disconnect the flow of energy with a karate chop, a master teacher in Reiki can use Raku symbol to disconnect.
Additionally, I asked my client to perform certain spiritual practices as remedial measures as per her birth chart on daily basis for fast recovery.
OM TAT SAT
Free eBook download: We’ve created an eBook with our best articles on this topic, and offer it for free to all our newsletter subscribers.
Saummitta A Mazumdar is a professional Vedic Astrology practitioner and counselor. Her interest in occult studies started at very young age when she met with her school principal’s father. She is a Reiki practitioner and healer and combines various healing modalities including DLA (Divine Light Ascension). She has an MBA in human resource from a reputed institute. She practices Usui Reiki, Karmic Reiki, Excalibur Reiki, deep healing Reiki and Divine Light Ascension and she is a a beginner in Pranic Healing. You can follow Saummitta on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Saumaaz-Holistic-Healing and www.facebook.com/saumaazholistichealing/